User avatar

Firestalker

  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Another part of The Sun Prophet

    Firestarter i really do wish i could write like you, your so good at it . i feel jealous sometimes

    Jun 25, 2007
  • Article / Essay » Review, General Re: Pendragon

    I like the stories, but its really hard to find them here.(in srilanka)

    Jun 22, 2007
  • Article / Essay » Review, General Re: His Dark Materials.

    Heres what i think about the three books Book one - One of the greatest books i read in my life. Book two - Really bad Book three - er... ...

    Jun 22, 2007
  • Article / Essay » Review, General Re: Lord of The Rings or Harry Potter?

    I really prefere HP, but in the films LOTR is the best

    Jun 22, 2007
  • Article / Essay » Review, General Re: Chronicles of Narnia

    I have the whole series in one book. At first it seemed all sooo boring, i didnt even glance at it. then after reading every other book i had i ...

    Jun 22, 2007
  • Article / Essay » Review, General Re: RedWall Series

    I read some of the books, but its really boring. the only good book is 'Martin the warrior' The other are boring

    Jun 22, 2007
  • Article / Essay » Review, General Re: Abhorsen Trilogy

    Yup Garth Nix is the best. I've only read the first book but i loved it sooo much i really want to get the second book. but unluckily i cant ...

    Jun 22, 2007
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Clearwater, Chapter 1 part 2

    Now thats better i can uderstand it better but i still think you should put an indroduction. By the way i like your story no rushing etc.

    Jun 21, 2007
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Clearwater

    Uuuuum... good except for your talking about multiple characters. Whats the aim of the story. I'm confused please PM me and i might give a better critic. You should better ...

    Jun 21, 2007
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Shape shifters chapter one

    Now that's a critique. The best in century's. THANKS VERY MUCH. i re-edited it again. GLAD!!!!! you liked it too. A dragonball z fan I presume? Interesting... you presumed right ...

    Jun 17, 2007
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Shape shifters chapter one

    Your right i'll re-edit the story. Glad to hear that you like it.

    Jun 17, 2007
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Immortality's Price.

    OOOOOPS Thats the second time this happened. can't someone invent some thing that stops things like the above happening?. SO pay no attention to the above

    Jun 17, 2007
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Immortality's Price.

    I agree this will turn out to be a great story. The only bad thing is you seem to have started in the middle of the story. I WAN THE ...

    Jun 17, 2007
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Immortality's Price.

    I agree this will turn out to be a great story. The only bad thing is you seem to have started in the middle of the story. I WAN THE ...

    Jun 17, 2007
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Chapter 1 (check it please)

    THANKS a lot specially Writersdomain Keep posting if anyone has any new tips or helps See ya soon The only thing to fear is fear it self.

    May 15, 2007


It is a happiness to wonder; it is a happiness to dream.
— Edgar Allan Poe