-
Re: Bloodlust Chapter 1 part 2
Thanks a lot ashleylee, could never have done the gender part without you and Fellow. Thank you too Fellow. And okay I'll PM you when chapter 2 part 1 comes ...
Nov 3, 2008 -
Re: Brisingr (Eragon 3) Spoiler
You got a point there too. But can anyone answer my question? Was Durza a creation of Poalini's or another copy?
Oct 29, 2008 -
Re: Brisingr (Eragon 3) Spoiler
You have a point there. Was Durza a creation of Poalini's or another copy?
Oct 28, 2008 -
Re: Bloodlust Chapter 1 part 2
Describe how she knows the shirt is for male prisoners. Does it fit loose, snug, ect? That way, the reader can infer that it's a girl, you know? umm how?? ...
Oct 28, 2008 -
Re: Brisingr (Eragon 3) Spoiler
yes i did notice that and the fact that their are unpublished authors here that are better than him, excluding me, i don't think I'm good enough in writing :sigh: ...
Oct 27, 2008 -
Re: Artemis Fowl
wait wait how did you mean the author exactly again??
Oct 27, 2008 -
Re: Bloodlust Chapter 1 part 2
No it doesn't. Not exactly. How do you exactly turn it to a female perspective?
Oct 27, 2008 -
Re: Bloodlust Chapter 1 part 2
To Kaylyn I don't quiet understand that comma after the 'stop' grammar mistake. To Ashleylee Where do you think the main character is a boy and why?? To all I ...
Oct 22, 2008 -
Re: Artemis Fowl
I lied?? I lied i don't think i even said that. Did i?? :x :? :shock: :? :x :cry: :cry:
Oct 22, 2008 -
Re: Brisingr (Eragon 3) Spoiler
Hey cant say the books bad until i read it. So i still rest my case.
Oct 14, 2008 -
Re: BloodLust chapter 1 part 1
Guys if non of you have noticed then you better check the forum again, beacuse i posted the second part and it seems no one is even commenting to it. ...
Oct 13, 2008 -
Re: Brisingr (Eragon 3) Spoiler
I rest my case. :roll:
Oct 13, 2008 -
Re: Brisingr (Eragon 3) Spoiler
And why is that?
Oct 12, 2008 -
Re: Brisingr (Eragon 3) Spoiler
Of course it does. Would i post it here is it didn't make sense?? :roll: :roll: :wink: :wink: :) :)
Oct 12, 2008 -
Re: Twilight, New Moon, Eclipse
hmm i have to agree with you on that, except for the fact that i like how the series ended.
Oct 10, 2008
