User avatar

Firestalker

  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Angels and Vampires-Part 2

    Here I am again, yes its the friendly YWS Fire here, ready to start reviewing as requested! Hope I do a good job again, wish me luck :P The review. ...

    Dec 18, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Angels and Vampires: Part 1

    Hi forgottenfallen, welcome to the best writing site in the world, YWS!! Sorry for being a somewhat like a 'teachers pet' but i have to point out that YWS has ...

    Dec 16, 2009
  • Script » General, General Re: 2 pirates, 2 girls, and a very ranty vampire

    Loved it!!! Though a little less comedic when compared to act 1. and here's the review that you've been hating to see :P Irishfire: Um…you are ? I think this ...

    Dec 15, 2009
  • Script » General, General Re: A vampire, a clutz, a REALLY bad singer, and two random girl

    :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: , nearly laughed my head off reading this, a job well done, all three of you are great at this!! *A portal opens and ...

    Dec 15, 2009
  • Script » General, General Re: Not Another Twilight Parody!

    Loved it! I can relate to the rest of the commenter too, being a not-so-addicted twilight fan, but i seriously loved it! Edward: Oh Bella! My pretty beautiful honey bunches ...

    Dec 15, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Aradel's Daughter Chapter VI

    Yay! I can almost smell my delight... or if the appropriate word feel? Anyway, here i am again, ready to deliver to you a very fiery review. It seemed too ...

    Dec 15, 2009
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Heart of a poet

    Hey melvin, nice to meet ya. Great work, you've portrayed the 'poet' well enough and you've done it with accountable rhyming scheme too. The last stanza caught my eyes specially. ...

    Dec 14, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Unforgettable : Prologue

    Hey TrueBroadwaylvr9, I'm your friendly YWS Fire, ready to review your prologue, here goes... Ever felt the feeling of pure perfection? Standing on this beach, I could feel it. Happiness, ...

    Dec 14, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Hexed - Chapter 1

    Hi AddictionToFiction! I hope your ready for a fiery review from yours truly - me! And the review... I went inside and grabbed the glasses off the counter, depositing them ...

    Dec 14, 2009
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Crismon Pain (Excert)

    Hi Mage, you friendly YWS Fire here. Hope this simple review helps you a lot. What had happened? Down at her feet laid lay German. I'm guessing German is a ...

    Dec 14, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Aradel's Daughter Chapter V

    Yay, I'm the first to review your 5th Chapter too. We meet again Elentari. Oh and by the way i forgot to ask you to PM me when you release ...

    Dec 14, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Aradel's Daughter Chapter IV

    And on to chapter four "He seemed to enjoy the thought that the last living member of his family would die, painfully. Isn't he the going to be the last ...

    Dec 10, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Aradel's Daughter Chapter III

    And on I come to chapter three. Rich red and gold brocaded carpet covered the floor, squishing under Cela's feet. A great map of the earth covered part of the ...

    Dec 10, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Aradel's Daughter Chapter II

    Time to review chapter 2! Xavier didn't hurt you too badly, did he Cela?" The man said. and attempts to join everything we've worked for!" He was mad, and exasperated. ...

    Dec 10, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Aradel's Daughter Chapter I

    *Jumps up and down excited* I finally got some time to review the first chapter, yay! Now lets see what you've got up your sleeve shall we... Her copper hair ...

    Dec 10, 2009


I think the more you understand myths, the more you understand the roots of our culture and the more things will resonate.
— Rick Riordan