-
Re: Alone and Solo
WOW I really like this. As in, ALOT. But I was just wondering what you intended in a few places here and there. ............................................................. "So everyday it's all the
Mar 23, 2008 -
Re: Dream on Thunder
This is really crazy abstract, but the style itself fits with what you're saying. The rhythm is kind of strange, though, so maybe that's something you might want to think ...
Feb 21, 2008 -
Re: When it happens
I disagree with Cheeky - I thought the ending brought it back around and tied it up in a nice, neat little box. Your words really flow (they don't drag ...
Feb 21, 2008 -
Re: Love of My Life
This is obviously really personal, so I won't say too much. However there are a few raw spots that don't quite seem to match, like "You're so special to me" ...
Feb 20, 2008 -
Re: What the Earth used to be
It's very depressing, but I like the overall style of it, if that makes any sense. And the last line is the best out of the whole poem. I feel ...
Feb 20, 2008 -
Re: Pompeii
Wow... I don't think I've ever read any of your poetry. Well, I mean serious poetry. Do haikus about socks count? I'm not sure. Anyway, I really love the way ...
Feb 20, 2008 -
Re: "You got the top pulled down baby..."
I've totally been there too - I love those sort of days, and there's nothing better than driving by all those fields in an open car. Lovely description, but I ...
Feb 13, 2008 -
Re: Alive but Dying
I love the over-all pattern of this poem - it's dark and grim, and I like it. However, some of the rhymes just seem a little shaky, I guess. For ...
Feb 13, 2008
