User avatar

FatCowsSis

FatCowsSis

  • Poetry » Humor, Realistic Re: A Fruitless Battle

    rhymed throughout the whole thing...

    May 4, 2014
  • Poetry » Humor, Realistic Re: A Fruitless Battle

    Any better?

    May 3, 2014
  • Poetry » Realistic, Horror Re: Can I Cry?

    That really means a lot to me...Thanks so much! :D

    May 3, 2014
  • Poetry » General, Other Re: Which way do I go?

    Waaait.... Slam poetry... *facepalm* I'm such an idiot. Although I now realize this is slam poetry, you could still break it up a bit more to make it look nicer...

    May 3, 2014
  • Poetry » Realistic, Other Re: Spagettifacation!!!

    Lol must be. I thought it had something to do with spaghetti at first too....but I learned about this today on science...

    May 2, 2014
  • Poetry » Realistic, Other Re: Spagettifacation!!!

    Just so you know, spaghettification has nothing at all to do with spaghetti. It's when you fall in a black hole and are ripped in half, then those halves in ...

    May 1, 2014
  • Poetry » Realistic, Other Re: Spagettifacation!!!

    Is it ironic that we just talked about this today in school?

    May 1, 2014
  • Poetry » Realistic, Horror Re: Can I Cry?

    Me too :(

    Apr 30, 2014
  • Poetry » Realistic, Horror Re: Can I Cry?

    Thanks GrapeNerd!! As I said below, this is mor edor my bff then me..

    Apr 30, 2014
  • Poetry » Realistic, Horror Re: Can I Cry?

    Thanks :D I'm fine. I wrote this more about my bff since she's going through a really hard time right now.

    Apr 30, 2014
  • Poetry » Realistic, General Re: I don't care.

    This is exactly why I wrote this poem. I know it's bad. I published it to see how much I really do care about what people say...

    Apr 27, 2014
  • Poetry » Realistic, General Re: I don't care.

    Thanks fortis!!

    Apr 27, 2014
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Dramatic Re: The Broken Child

    Lol I do that all the time :D

    Apr 27, 2014
  • Poetry » Realistic, General Re: I don't care.

    Thanks :D and I did that intentionally just to see how much I really do care :D

    Apr 27, 2014
  • Poetry » Realistic, General Re: {Untitled}

    I DID NOT WRIYE THIS. Just to clear that up. My bff isn't really a writer, but she write this and I typed it on the computer so that error ...

    Apr 27, 2014


I'm a fledgling potato bird that lives in a nest in the rp forums
— Ley