User avatar

FantasyWriter76

FantasyWriter76's Profile

  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Narrative Re: Fists of Fate - Chapter 3 (Emma/Ricardo Arcs)

    Wow! I just checked, and as it turns out, the first chapters of TBB (The Bard's Ballad) and FoF (Fists of Fate) have (about) an equal amount of praise in ...

    Jun 16, 2018
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Narrative Re: Fists of Fate - Prologue and Chapter 1 (Fox's Arc)

    I have made a tiny change with "appearingly". It's been replaced with a human resembling a young, 18-year-old male with kitsune-like physical traits like nine tails and ears." Thanks for ...

    Jun 8, 2018
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: The Bard's Ballad Part 6

    Wow, looking back on this, I was hard on myself, heh!

    Jun 7, 2018
  • Short Story » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: The Tale of Ye'Dunn: A TBB Tale

    I see where you're coming from with this. You see, this is a spinoff of a series I have called The Bard's Ballad. I can't tell if you read it ...

    Jun 7, 2018
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Narrative Re: Fists of Fate - Prologue and Chapter 1 (Fox's Arc)

    The Fist is powered by someone's worth of being able to use it. The L.C. Corp (as a collective unit) had already proved their worth and got the weapon. BUT, ...

    Jun 7, 2018
  • Short Story » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: The Tale of Ye'Dunn: A TBB Tale

    This is sickening, people shouldn't be doing this on YWS. Either review the story or don't comment on my story.

    Jun 7, 2018
  • Poetry » Spiritual, Realistic Re: Pencil

    He's using a hack that gets him points without him even trying. Heck, he even stole your review and made it his own.

    Jun 7, 2018
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Narrative Re: Fists of Fate - Prologue and Chapter 1 (Fox's Arc)

    Note: There is a glitch on mobile making Fox's description awkwardly spaced between species and backstory. If you review this on mobile, on computers it is normally spaced.

    Jun 4, 2018
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Narrative Re: Fists of Fate - Prologue and Chapter 1 (Fox's Arc)

    Answers: 1: Luminous Conflux Corp. 2: An ancient Egyptian god (Neith) created it. 3: The Fist was recently discovered, all the other tournaments had cash pools. They were made as ...

    Jun 4, 2018
  • Short Story » Realistic, Narrative Re: A Man Named Simon (A Short Story)

    Just a little story I came up with randomly. It's not great, I have to say, but I think it's a fun read nonetheless. -Fantasy76

    May 13, 2018
  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, Fantasy Re: Dynamica: Virtual Escape Ch. 1

    Also, it's a server in Dynamica, and the name is War-Zone.

    May 9, 2018
  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, Fantasy Re: Dynamica: Virtual Escape Ch. 1

    Thanks, I fixed the typos and grammatical issues.

    May 9, 2018
  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, Fantasy Re: Dynamica: Virtual Escape Ch. 1

    Hey, guys! Before making TBB: The Tale of Ye'Dunn, I decided to release a new type of story to keep you busy before the release of TTOY. Please let me ...

    May 9, 2018
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: The Bard's Ballad Part 4

    I was actually trying to make Ruut feel like a Rocket Racoon, just with different traits, Rocket is my second favorite Guardian.

    Apr 29, 2018
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: The Bard's Ballad Part 4

    Thanks, this was very helpful

    Apr 26, 2018


WAIT WHAT. I JUST SAW MYSELF IN THE QUOTE GENERATOR
— Darlet