User avatar

Fallenangel27

  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: In The Company of a Vampire Chp 1 prt 3/3

    Omg! This is amazing! Please write more!! But first,.... STAR!!!

    Apr 27, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Fanfiction, General Re: Love the Vours part 2

    Ohhh...... sorry i just fnished reading the book 5 days ago..... teehee!! -megan,ali,the psyhco!-

    Mar 25, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Fanfiction, General Re: Love the Vours part 2

    Hey! I read a book like this! But I have no clue who Jared and Adrian are. Me very confuzzled..... love thsi story though! Keep up the good work! ~the ...

    Mar 22, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Love From Music: Chapter 3

    omg! love this story allready!! tell me when your going to make another one!!!!! Plz hurry! it amazing!

    Feb 18, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: A new home, A new Love ( ch 2 part 1)

    i LOVE this story already, but i really want to know what Judah is! Plz! write another!

    Feb 5, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: The Experiment - Chap. 11

    YES!!! YOu poste another one!!! I love this story sooooo much!!!!! *blinks* omg.... is there to be more??? :thud:

    Jan 17, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: The Experiment - Chap. 10

    This is the best story ever!! Keep writing!! I love it!!! :elephant:

    Jan 3, 2010
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: The Moon

    I loved it. It wasn't a dark poem, but a non-murder nice poem. Keep up the good work!!! STAR!!!! :D

    Jan 3, 2010
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Seven Letters [Revised & Lengthened]

    I loved the way you wrote this. It's sad, but a wonderful story. Good job and keep up the good work!!! :smt003

    Jan 2, 2010
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: He doesn't know the truth

    teehee i love the addition CREEPER!!!!! lol jk you know i love like a sister!!! anyway what song? is it 3??? becuase you put that on my ipod....... teehee lol ...

    Jan 1, 2010
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: He doesn't know the truth

    Grrrr caged heart..... by the way guess what song i got on ipod? By the way, grr!! :twisted:

    Jan 1, 2010
  • Other » General, General Re: love and despair

    Love this one too!! i know that "love and despair" is your favorite thing to say! good job, your sooo good at poerty!!

    Dec 24, 2009
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: My Life's Song

    AHHH!! i love it!! so beautiful!

    Dec 24, 2009
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Fading Into Reality

    YAAA!!! I love your dark poems, kk!!! So good!! So dark, and ppwerful!

    Dec 24, 2009
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Black Tears

    I love it. SO beautiful... i liked how you wrote it. It's so sad though, good job!

    Dec 24, 2009


We join for the writing and stay for the community!
— Horisun