User avatar

Fael57

  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Love Poem(s) [WIP]

    Okay, officially trashing No. 2 ;) I've created a new stanza for No. 1. The rhythm is different, though: In my hope to keep your heart, I’ll be sincerely true. ...

    Feb 16, 2011
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: A Thousand Suns

    I give you a 7.5. I also agree about the last stanza. Altogether, the poem was a bit boring as well.

    Jun 25, 2008
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Batteries (Life Gives Us Power)

    It is a bit wordy, but the message gets through. It is a great comparison.

    Jul 29, 2007
  • Short Story » Fanfiction, General Re: Harry Potter fanfic (from epilogue)

    This looks great! It deserves at least 4 stars.

    Jul 29, 2007
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Shadow

    Was "lose" supposed to be "loose"? If so, here's how to spell it.

    Apr 19, 2007
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Why I Lived So Long

    It's kind of short, but I get the point of what you are trying to say.

    Apr 19, 2007
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: The Waves

    "The artist doesn't see things as they are, but as he is." I don't know who wrote this, but it's inexplicably true. Fael57

    Jan 5, 2007
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Faith

    I think it's pretty good...could end up in a book someday. Who knows! Fael57

    Dec 31, 2006


Perhaps it is better to wake up after all, even to suffer, rather than to remain a dupe to illusions all one's life.
— Kate Chopin, The Awakening