User avatar

Fabien

  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: You've Got Back Bone, But Don't Use That Tone

    Thanks Cloud_Stepping, you couldn't of understood the message & feeling any better which I was trying to express through this poem.

    Oct 25, 2007
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Betrayal

    Thanks for all your thoughts. This poem was written in October 2002 when I was fourteen... so that's why it may seem childish, and I agree that it's rather childish. ...

    Jun 10, 2007
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Ode to Ocean Waves--Published!

    I grew up right on the sea. The waves and the spray in the winter would splash the front windows of our house.. Words can't describe how that piece made ...

    May 31, 2007
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: cradling into death

    This piece is contradicting to me. Complicated and factual, yet it was simple and philosophical. Out of the blue, but I enjoyed it.

    May 26, 2007
  • Lyrics » General, General Re: Lovers & Thieves

    Thank you Chevy for your kind words. It's nice to hear you didn't think it was overbearing, I was worried about that. Glad I got the meaning across. Riedawriter23, I ...

    Apr 8, 2007
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Engulfed

    Riedawriter23:--> Thank you for the praise. As I go back and re read my piece, those two lines you mentioned do seem to hiccup and I need to change them. ...

    Mar 29, 2007
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: You've Got Back Bone, But Don't Use That Tone

    "It's an unusual piece, I don't normally see poems with lines so long." Well, I've always written lines like this, and thought them to be normal, this is probably because ...

    Mar 28, 2007
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: A Duo For The Lost Generation

    POP as in popular?

    Mar 27, 2007
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Drunk Punks, Cigarettes & Gin

    In reply to Mad's thoughts: "Tell me you don't think so?" I thought of this line for a bit after your suggestions, and a comma would make it correct in ...

    Mar 27, 2007
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Run Rabbit

    Despite what others have said, I liked it. I liked the fact that it has a quick, abrupt sense to it. I liked that it started all nice, then took ...

    Mar 27, 2007


Every generation laughs at the old fashions, but follows religiously the new.
— Henry David Thoreau