User avatar

EscapeToNeverland

EscapeToNeverland

  • Poetry » Other, Narrative Re: Truly Unforgiven

    Thanks! ^-^

    Apr 2, 2014
  • Poetry » General, General Re: What now?

    :3

    Apr 2, 2014
  • Poetry » Realistic, General Re: A Cracking Mirror

    Hm. Cool! Thanks! ^-^

    Apr 2, 2014
  • Poetry » Realistic, General Re: A Cracking Mirror

    Oh. Is that a good thing?

    Apr 2, 2014
  • Poetry » Realistic, General Re: A Cracking Mirror

    Whut? Please explain.....

    Apr 2, 2014
  • Poetry » Realistic, General Re: A Cracking Mirror

    Thanks, it means alot!

    Apr 2, 2014
  • Poetry » General, General Re: What now?

    Thanks for the review!! I can't really clarify as to what it it's fone. It's sortta like a generalisation. As in I've lost the will and the mind to be ...

    Apr 1, 2014
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Drowning.

    *Looks back up at it* I dont see it. What made you smile? *Tilts head in question*

    Apr 1, 2014
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Drowning.

    How so?

    Apr 1, 2014
  • Poetry » General, General Re: What now?

    Thanks Cesare!

    Mar 31, 2014
  • Poetry » Other, Other Re: I can't stop it

    Thanks!! I forgot to do that.

    Mar 31, 2014
  • Poetry » General, General Re: What now?

    Thanks, it means alot!

    Mar 31, 2014
  • Poetry » General, General Re: What now?

    Thank you so much for the review! I'm glad you enjoyed it!

    Mar 31, 2014
  • Poetry » General, General Re: What now?

    Thanks. The only reason it was 'if' is cause the 'o' is near the 'i' on the keyboard and I was typing fast without looking. So I changed it, thanks!!

    Mar 31, 2014
  • Poetry » Other, Other Re: I can't stop it

    Thanks!

    Mar 31, 2014


I was flummoxed by fractious Franny's decision to abrogate analgesics for the moribund victims of the recent conflagration. Of course, to display histrionics was discretionary, but I did so anyways, implicating a friend in my drama to make the effect cumulative. I think a misanthrope would have a prosaic appellation, perhaps one related to autonomy and the rejection of anthropocentrism. I think they wouldn't think much of the prominence of watching the coagulation of tea to prognosticate future malevolent events, not even if those events were related to jurisprudence.
— Spearmint