User avatar

EscapeToNeverland

EscapeToNeverland

  • Short Story » General, Other Re: Trapped In A Cage.

    Yeah just about to fix it. But thank you for everything you've said.

    Nov 21, 2013
  • Short Story » Fantasy, Science Fiction Re: I Was Falling.

    Hey Silver!! I'm glad you enjoyed it. Really I'am. Yeah I used it for my english assignment, though I changed it a bit. God I hope I get a good ...

    Nov 21, 2013
  • Short Story » Fantasy, Science Fiction Re: I Was Falling.

    Hey Silver!! I'm glad you enjoyed it. Really I'am. Yeah I used it for my english assignment, though I changed it a bit. God I hope I get a good ...

    Nov 21, 2013
  • Short Story » Fantasy, Science Fiction Re: I Was Falling.

    :D

    Nov 21, 2013
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: Prologue - Together We Make The Elements (Working title)

    THANK YOU!!!

    Nov 21, 2013
  • Short Story » Fantasy, Science Fiction Re: I Was Falling.

    Thank you again. Well god I hope this one was written better this is my english assignment!! But I did change it actually up until the moment she described everything ...

    Nov 21, 2013
  • Short Story » Other, General Re: A memory that created my life.

    No problem. So do you think this would be best out of all of them?

    Nov 21, 2013
  • Short Story » Other, General Re: A memory that created my life.

    Thank you for reviewing my work. But um they werent crying, they were laughing. Because I'm putting up a vote thingy (I'm not sure which I chould make into a ...

    Nov 21, 2013
  • Short Story » General, Other Re: Trapped In A Cage.

    Okay I'd like to start off by saying thank you. Unfortuantely for me I have a bad habbit of accidently changing tense. Um yeah I have three short stories that ...

    Nov 21, 2013
  • Short Story » General, Other Re: Trapped In A Cage.

    Thank you so much. And honestly thats what I use in reviews to :D Honestly this is the hardest out all of my ideas. So I'm not looking foward to ...

    Nov 21, 2013
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: Prologue - Together We Make The Elements (Working title)

    The Itallic has finally been fixed!!!!!

    Nov 20, 2013
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: Prologue - Together We Make The Elements (Working title)

    I FINALLY FIXED IT!! THE ITALLIC IS NOW THERE!

    Nov 20, 2013
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: Prologue - Together We Make The Elements (Working title)

    I FIXED THE ITALLIC!!!

    Nov 20, 2013
  • Short Story » Other, General Re: A memory that created my life.

    Thank you that means alot to me. Honestly I'm thinking that I might possibly, but I have a few ideas that I might go with instead. Plus with my other ...

    Nov 20, 2013
  • Novel / Chapter » Teen Fiction, Fantasy Re: Vixen Academy Chapter 4

    :D Glad I could help.

    Nov 20, 2013


If you don't know it's impossible it's easier to do. And because nobody's done it before, they haven't made up rules to stop anyone doing that again, yet.
— Neil Gaiman