User avatar

EscapeToNeverland

EscapeToNeverland

  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: What I Am

    You are an angel why would you say things like this about yourself? But overall I like the poem. It shows how girls think about them self. It tells the ...

    Oct 7, 2013
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Innocently Guilty P2

    Okay this chapter needs work, but as you warn it is only a draft. When I read the first paragraph I thought this chapter was going to be explaining a ...

    Aug 20, 2013
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: Innocently Guilty

    I just want to start off by saying that your technique is really exquisite, the way you describe her running through the forest put me right there watching from the ...

    Aug 20, 2013
  • Poetry » Romantic, Realistic Re: It's her.

    This is beautiful. It sad, but elegent. It's short, but sweet. It will never fade from the minds of those who are influenced by it. It's like love it's self. ...

    Aug 16, 2013
  • Novel / Chapter » Fanfiction, Romantic Re: Good Ol' Days Description

    Cant wait to read it, and i aggre with what Infinitesnowfall said. i really like this intro, the way it's writtne with simplicity, i think it does it justice - ...

    Aug 12, 2013
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Nightmare maybe Reality

    WOW!!!!!!!!! That is all I can say. You've used your language well in this poem, it just needed a bit more gramma..... But it blew me away, I think that ...

    Aug 11, 2013
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Fantasy Re: Artemis' Finest - Chapter one

    I agree with everything Twinkle said. It really is amazing, guess you didnt finish the prologue then. Shame it would really be good, maybe you should still post it, maybe ...

    Jul 14, 2013


"I can't go back to yesterday because I was a different person then."
— Lewis Carroll