User avatar

Eros

EARTH without ART is EH

  • Novel / Chapter » Dramatic, Action / Adventure Re: Seventh Crown VII

    WelC. It was just the reality on which I put a flashlight. xD

    Apr 30, 2016
  • Novel / Chapter » Dramatic, Action / Adventure Re: Seventh Crown VII

    Note: This review has been deleted
    Ooooh! Eliza is toooo cute!! I like how you have described her. I could picture her easily with the details you gave. This chapter is really, really, really sweeeet. Little ...

    Apr 30, 2016
  • Other » Other, General Re: Waterfall

    You are WelC--- I mean you are Welcome.

    Apr 30, 2016
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Dramatic Re: Seventh Crown IV

    Thank you. I am fast in writing too. I have published chapter 8 and 9 too. Please will you have a look at them?

    Apr 30, 2016
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Dramatic Re: Seventh Crown IV

    I will be glad to read all of them xD

    Apr 30, 2016
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: The Terrible Youth of Freznel: 7

    Thaks a lot. You have helped me to improve much. Well, I opened the Microsoft Powerpoint and drew those callouts with the message in it. Then right clicked on it ...

    Apr 29, 2016
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: Seventh Crown I

    Wel-C. I mean Welcome.

    Apr 29, 2016
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: Seventh Crown II

    Welcome.

    Apr 29, 2016
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: Seventh Crown I

    They are all awesome! :D You all are awesome writers.

    Apr 29, 2016
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: Seventh Crown I

    You draw too beautifully, King. Hmm... I clicked the Part 2 in the green room, but I intentionally came back to read the part 1 so that I can understand ...

    Apr 29, 2016
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: The Terrible Youth of Freznel: 4

    Thank you again! :D

    Apr 29, 2016
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: The Terrible Youth of Freznel: 3

    Yaay! You are correct, King! Thank you for reading and reviewing this. :D

    Apr 29, 2016
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: The Terrible Youth of Freznel: 2

    You are absolutely correct about the manager liking her and she liking him. But it will take turns. I hope you enjoy the next parts.

    Apr 29, 2016
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: The Terrible Youth of Freznel: 2

    Thank you sooo very much, GreatKing!! :D I hope you will find the next parts even more interesting. I have the 7th chapter also ready. I'll publish it soon. I ...

    Apr 29, 2016
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: The Terrible Youth of Freznel: 1

    Thank you sooo very much for helping me improe my grammar. As English is my second language, I am not that good in grammar. Thank you soo very much! :D ...

    Apr 28, 2016


Some people are hourglass shaped, some people are apple shaped, some people are pear shaped, some people are even bean pole shaped, but if we’re not careful we all become banana shaped. This is your gentle posture reminder.
— Ranger