User avatar

Eros

EARTH without ART is EH

  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: The Terrible Youth of Freznel: 11

    Thank you so much, GreatKing! I have edited it.

    May 2, 2016
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: The Terrible Youth of Freznel: 10

    Thank you soo much, AnarchyWolf!! I will surely edit this. xD

    May 2, 2016
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: The Terrible Youth of Freznel: 3

    "Maybe instead of just saying this you could expand it out; Freznal ripped open the envelope ardently, her fingers running under the ripped flap." Wooww!! This too good! I will ...

    May 2, 2016
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: The Terrible Youth of Freznel: 4

    Thank you sooo very much!! :D

    May 2, 2016
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: The Terrible Youth of Freznel: 5

    Thank you for the review! :D

    May 2, 2016
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: The Terrible Youth of Freznel: 6

    Thank you so much EternalRain! I will surely edit this. :D

    May 2, 2016
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: The Terrible Youth of Freznel: 7

    Thank you so much, EternalRain!! :D

    May 2, 2016
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: The Terrible Youth of Freznel: 2

    Thank you so much, AnarchyWolf! I will edit this and surely try to improve it. Thank you so much! :D

    May 2, 2016
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: The Terrible Youth of Freznel : 8

    Thank you so much! :D I am glad you liked it.

    May 2, 2016
  • Novel / Chapter » Mystery / Suspense, General Re: The Terrible Youth of Freznel :9

    Thank you so much for the review!! I will edit the nit-picky mistakes. I have actually heard bad people say Dog, and bitch to humans. We call those people, "Tapori". ...

    May 2, 2016
  • Poetry » Politics, General Re: Can You Untangle the Tangled Mystry??

    Thank you so much, DrFeelGood!! I will surely keep this in mind, and improve these parts. Thank you so much!

    May 2, 2016
  • Novel / Chapter » Culture, Historical Fiction Re: Seventh Crown XI

    You are WelC!

    May 1, 2016
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Historical Fiction Re: Seventh Crown X

    I wanted to review. But it's too short to be called as a review! This time I will surely try to improve.

    May 1, 2016
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Historical Fiction Re: Seventh Crown X

    Hi! This one is mysterious. You have flooded my brain with a ton of thoughts... OMG! Sudden Disappearance and deaths!! How? Who does that!? Will Cage, Queen and the 5 ...

    May 1, 2016
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: The Terrible Youth of Freznel: 10

    Mr. Kenicha is that fearful Mr. Mitsubishi Kenicha--- the main boss of the fahion house. The abnormally big eyed man. And, thank you soo much for the review! :D

    Apr 30, 2016


Maybe what most people wanted wasn't immortality and fame, but the reassurance that their existence had meant something. No matter how long... or how brief. Maybe being eternal meant becoming a story worth telling.
— Roshani Chokshi, Aru Shah and the Nectar of Immortality