User avatar

EnchantressMuffin

  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Fabled Emperor

    This was a good poem. I especially liked this: Living on the hills But ruling silently. Watching his kingdom Survive beneath his hooves. Very nice bit here. I don't know ...

    May 21, 2007
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: A Dark Eyed Girl

    Somehow I remember reading this sometime last month... But wasn't there more of it? I can't remember. Maybe that was another of your poems... I don't know. Anyway, it was ...

    May 21, 2007
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Proverbial Light Bulb

    Erm... Wow. Intense. Intense, but gorgeous. I think I understand it, and it scares me... But I like it anyway. Your imagery is excellent, and I think the way you ...

    May 21, 2007
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: I turn to you

    This poem is pretty good, but it does seem a bit long-winded, and I couldn't really see what you were trying to say even as I found out. It took ...

    May 21, 2007
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Against my will

    I really like this poem. It's powerful, and the imagery is fantastic. I don't know about anybody else, but the relative simplicity of your words really give me a stunning ...

    May 19, 2007
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: "Life's Score"

    This is a pretty good poem. Something about the timing (or maybe it's called the rhythm) is a little off. I think it's because you have the ends of sentences ...

    May 19, 2007
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: My invitation

    Read and you'll see in your mind The image of a quiet cheerful girl Who suddenly died This is a really good poem. It flows well, and has a nice ...

    May 18, 2007
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Chasing Rainbows Chapter 10

    Well, this was a little... interesting. The writing was all right, though sometimes I felt like it was jumping around a little without enough description. You might want to change ...

    Apr 28, 2007
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: An Outcast that Doesn't Care.

    This is a really badical poem. I can completely relate to the kid... perhaps because I'm only fourteen... or perhaps because I am really similar. I, also, have not grown ...

    Apr 28, 2007


FRIED FISH ON A FALAFEL
— hop (TheHoplessRomantic)