User avatar

EnchantressMuffin

  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Understanding

    I liked this! It was well-written and understandable, and just good. Your imagery was nice, and I liked what I saw in my head. And, I agree with you on ...

    Oct 13, 2007
  • Article / Essay » Review, General Re: The Lovely Bones

    I never read this, but my mom did, and she said she didn't like it, and I shouldn't read it. I read the book jacket, though, and while I didn't ...

    Oct 13, 2007
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Werewolves

    I liked this. It was cute and quick and nice, and as I like werewolves, the title drew me in right away. I did notice that in your first stanza ...

    Oct 13, 2007
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: keep me safe.

    Technically, Lini, he did use some punctuation, but still, your point is well made. :) And, this was not a bad first draft. It was a little bit angsty and ...

    Oct 13, 2007
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: To a Gentleman

    I like this! Your voice is strong, and your use of language really gets the point across. This is pretty scarce in the imagery department, but that doesn't mean it's ...

    Oct 11, 2007
  • Lyrics » General, General Re: the end is always hard

    I like this! It's quite lyrical, and pretty to read. I wish I could play guitar better so that I could try and make up a melody for it. Just ...

    Oct 11, 2007
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Elixir: The Side You Don't See

    Well, I saw this, and I thought, "Poor poem; all the time it's been up and only one crit. How sad..." So here I am. I liked this! I pretty ...

    Oct 9, 2007
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: When Left to myself

    This was a little... hm... angsty. I'm not sure how much I liked it. Sometimes the lonesome, oh-poor-me sorts of stories get a little bit tiresome. I mean, they can ...

    Oct 9, 2007
  • Script » General, General Re: All We Know

    This wasn't exactly the most intriguing thing that one could pull up out of the jumble. The beginning was not captivating, and I had a hard time getting through it. ...

    Oct 9, 2007
  • Script » General, General Re: Tinfoil Hat

    Well... this was interesting. I rather liked it. Parts of it were funny, which was good, and it was extremely nonsensical, which I also liked. I liked the ending; it ...

    Oct 9, 2007
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Photo album

    Contrary to Incandescence's viewpoint, I liked this. It's a good concept, and some of the lines were really nifty. I especially liked the first staza, and this line: "Here is ...

    Oct 9, 2007
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: Field Trip Part 3

    Whoa. Yes, that was my first reponse. Whoa. This was not, shall we say, how I was expecting this to end. Mind you, that's a very good thing. But I ...

    Oct 8, 2007
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: Field Trip Part 2

    This was pretty hard to understand. The beginning was okay, but then it went all weird and difficult. I'll do a point-by-point: 1. Why was Samantha gasping in relief? She ...

    Oct 8, 2007
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: Field Trip Part 1

    Well, I said I'd critique, and here I am. First off, I liked how you started the story with a newspaper article. I do think that the article, in and ...

    Oct 8, 2007
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: A Love That Could Never Be

    This was pretty... uh... well... it wasn't that great. There was a lot of angsty romanciness, no character development (in this kind of setting, it's the only thing that will ...

    Oct 7, 2007


Death is cheap, and so is life, but a reputation is not easily recovered.
— SirenCymbaline the Kiwi