User avatar

EmmaJane

  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: A story that I am writing that currently has no name Pt. 3

    Hey! 'Tis me again :) First off, can I say how much better it looked spread out and separated - no longer condensed into a couple of large paragraphs. Lots ...

    May 30, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Chasing Shadows; Ch. 1

    Hey! Your Quote at the start really caught my eye. You shouldn't have moved it! :) Your writing is very sophisticated, perhaps a little too sophisticated. I felt it was ...

    May 30, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: A story that I am writing that currently has no name Pt 2.

    *Gasps* No one else has reviewed??! Fools, the lotta 'em. :wink: I'm going to irritate you now with my comments about paragraphing. *grins evilly* Okey doke. Right, I still think ...

    May 30, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: A story that I am writing that currently has no name Pt 1.

    Hey! Welcome to YWS! I'm sorry, I only have time for a quick review so I'm just going to pick out a few points. Okay, this is very long. Perhaps ...

    May 25, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Rebirth Chapter 4

    Hey! The cliffhanger at the end - wow! Three. I heard a horn honk. The long, deep kind like a… Truck. Very nicely done. I love how you've separated "truck" ...

    May 24, 2009
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Clown

    Hey, That was amazing. You captured the sense of hopelessness and pain perfectly. It's quite moving. The start is perfect. I love the clown analogy. I quite like how you've ...

    May 21, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Rebirth Chapter 3

    Ha ha! I love the ending and the way you are so descriptive about the hate-thing going on between Casper and Jamie. I can totally imagine it. “What’s eating you? ...

    May 21, 2009
  • Script » General, General Re: Not Another Twilight Parody!

    Amusing. Okay, pretty funny. I have to admit - i think you've captured their personalities perfectly. :) "I command you too eat her!" Yes, i will be sad and point ...

    May 16, 2009
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Little Redbreast {3}

    This is only a quick review, so I'm sorry if i am a bit brief. Okay, I was a little confused with what was going on, but after reading it ...

    May 16, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Mrs Jones - Chapter 2

    Hey! Can i just say i think your story is brilliant so far. "If they were so keen to greet her before they’d even met her, how mad about her ...

    May 16, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Rebirth Chapter 1

    This was great. It really caught my eye. Your writing and main character remind me of an author: Ellen Schreiber. You are a star with characterisation. i immediately got an ...

    May 15, 2009
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Once Upon a Time

    Oooh, nice. I love how you've centred it around "Once upon a time" Leaves us wondering what has happened to the character to make them so bitter and why they're ...

    May 14, 2009
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Little Monkey

    I like the start - it catches the eye. Kinda makes you think "Well, what IS wrong, then?" But, yeah, the "the only one she had ever slept in." could ...

    May 14, 2009
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Like Broken Glass

    Your writing is completely riveting. I love how you start off so mysterious and then gradually you reveal to the reader what has happened. "I'm fucking furious that it was ...

    May 12, 2009
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Loser Girl (life sucks)

    Perhaps you could paragraph it? It looks a bit daunting to read if it's just a solid block of writing. Try and break it up a little. I know it's ...

    May 12, 2009


A ruler leads by example, not force.
— Sun Tzu