User avatar

EmmaJane

  • Short Story » Action / Adventure, General Re: She killed me.

    Wow, that all completely went over my head. Seriously, I am so confused right now. Let me figure this out and you tell me if I got it right or ...

    Mar 6, 2011
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: The Death of Humpty Dumpty

    Hey Echoes! Something interesting on Humpty Dumpty... Check out the second point. ;] My claim to fame is that I live there. Yeah, Colchester's a big place, so I'm not ...

    Mar 6, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: We All Are Birds. (Chap. 1)

    Hey gal. I saw this a while ago, but I've only just got the time today to review it. I have to admit, I'd only read the bottom half when ...

    Mar 4, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Here There Be Dragons - 7

    I read this chapter this morning and nearly missed the bus, haha. I couldn't tear myself away, Ranger. He’s got a way of holding himself that just doesn’t fit with ...

    Mar 4, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Patience chapter 1

    Hey Sarah! So, I'm here to review as you've requested. (: Beware: I might twitter on about a point until it was worn out thirty years ago. And they don't ...

    Mar 4, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Here There Be Dragons - 6

    Yay! More Dragons! I was actually going to nag you to put up the next chapter, before I saw that you had on HTBD's wall. (X Read my mind. Chance ...

    Mar 2, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Ellie And The Magical Book

    Sure, Holly! Your work really reminded me of my first novel that I tried to write (before I got bored, like I always do...), so that was like a trip ...

    Mar 2, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Ellie And The Magical Book

    Hi Holly! Welcome to YWS! I really like this: it reminds me so much of how I was with books. Getting lost in them (but not as much as your ...

    Feb 27, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Circle I (ii-Finn)

    Hey Stella! So, I might have read this before I figured out there was a chapter that came before... but I've just gone and read that one. Now I've caught ...

    Feb 24, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Avari

    Hi Stori!! I love the title of your story, it's really nice. Wow, that was short. Did you mean it to end then? It just feels a little cut off ...

    Feb 12, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Here There Be Dragons - 5

    Haha, I love it. Really, no huge critique for you, sorry. ): This was just so good. ...I really wish you'd give me something to say. I feel so useless! ...

    Feb 9, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: The Dragon's Game

    Hi Ashley and Yanelis! Welcome to YWS! (: Wow, I love the title of this piece. It really drew me to your story, so congrats to whoever thought of that. ...

    Feb 7, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Here There Be Dragons - 4

    Hi RH! Thanks for the PM and sorry I'm so late to this. Okay, I have to say I have a problem with the way the dragon's powers were introduced. ...

    Feb 4, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Shards [Chapter 1]

    Suussssiiiiieee! I'm here at last. (: Righto! The first thing that hits me right in the face is your beginning. We're straight into the action, which is good for my ...

    Jan 30, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Here There Be Dragons - 3

    Yessss! More Dragons! (: You must never stop writing this, you do realise this, right? ;P Mwahahaha, I have a nit-pick or two... This is a joke, right? " Oh ...

    Jan 30, 2011


Homo sum, humani nihil a me alienum puto (I am a man, I don't consider anything human foreign to me)
— Terence