User avatar

Emma

  • Other » General, General Re: Dying

    Nice, though thats what I dont think 67%! Oh well, each one of us has different views!

    Feb 2, 2005
  • Lyrics » General, General Re: Won't Catch Me

    Sorry Harley, I laugh at everything.... Please forgive me.

    Feb 2, 2005
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Stellenbosch

    Hey nice story! Where are all the other nice comments?! Out of 10.... 9 1/2. I would love it to see more!

    Feb 2, 2005
  • Short Story » Action / Adventure, General Re: A life unwritten-finished!!

    Yes, I did let Harley finish it off for me. and see? One mistake: sty should be stay. Unless its a new word.... But please tell her to write more!!! ...

    Feb 2, 2005
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Rachel: Dreaming

    Hey thanks alot, then this must be my best piece yet! There is another one which I did first. Its called 'Rachel: Shaking' Though this one is better because I ...

    Feb 2, 2005
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: A poem without a meaning

    Thank you, when I try to make my next poem which be like soon, someday... I will remember to take those into considaration.

    Feb 2, 2005
  • Short Story » Action / Adventure, General Re: A life unwritten

    No, your work is good, by the way you MUST send in your art work. Cos Im still waiting.

    Feb 1, 2005
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Rachel: Dreaming

    Hey thanx.

    Feb 1, 2005
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Rachel: Shaking

    hmmm, I always do alot of typos. I did spot the 'I' alot too. Its like the first version of her life in the mental hospital. The next one is ...

    Feb 1, 2005
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: The Perfect (MAJOR CHANGES)

    I like it, it may have been different. But different in a good way!

    Jan 31, 2005
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Half a Tank of Gas

    Nice poem. It was touchy, but nice in the same way.

    Jan 31, 2005
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Lacey

    And?!?!? And what?!?! I need more! Not just 'and'!! Yew must finish it. I love the languge in it, 'Are you fucking nuts?!' So poetic and poliet... :P

    Jan 31, 2005
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: burn my memories

    Nice poem. I liked it, of course I would. I dont think there is any crit apart from. When writing a poem, each line must start with a Capital letter. ...

    Jan 31, 2005
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: A poem without a meaning

    Wow, this is like... amazing. Seriously, I was expecting critz. I thought I couldn't do poems... Oh well. THANXS.

    Jan 31, 2005
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Valentine's Day

    Where's the rest?! We need more!!! We need more!!!

    Jan 30, 2005


It takes me deciding to write on YWS in the late hours...to realize how many members are most active while I'm unconscious
— RavenAkuma