User avatar

EmileeBrightman

"Glitter doesn't ask questions. Glitter understands me"

  • Short Story » Teen Fiction, Romantic Re: Gay Short Story

    Hello! I'd just liked to say that this was amazing! The way you came up with everything was awesome. I really enjoyed reading this a lot! Although it was a ...

    Oct 17, 2019
  • Short Story » Horror, Supernatural Re: What's all the buzz about.

    Hello! I'd just liked to say that this was amazing! The way you came up with everything, and also based it around the whole family was awesome. I really enjoyed ...

    Oct 17, 2019
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Loki's Revenge

    Hello! I'd just liked to say that this was amazing! The way you came up with everything, and also based it around the whole family was awesome. I really enjoyed ...

    Oct 17, 2019
  • Short Story » Fanfiction, Romantic Re: Here comes the sun: A Loki Romance

    Hello! I'd just liked to say that this was honestly the cutest thing I've read in awhile. Some Loki x Reader fanfictions are kind of dying these days, so I'm ...

    Oct 17, 2019
  • Short Story » Mystery / Suspense, Horror Re: Doppelganger

    Hello! I'd just liked to say... wow. I've never read something this strange but gruesome at the same time. It was awesome! I loved how you used details such as ...

    Oct 17, 2019


You're wrong about humanity. They are your greatest creation because they're better than you are. Sure, they're weak, and they cheat and steal and destroy and disappoint, but they also give and create, and they sing and dance and love. Above all, they never give up.
— Metatron (Supernatural)