User avatar

Embee

  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: A Criminal's Heart - Ch-5

    Darn, I didn't get here fast enough! :x I agree with RayquazaKid; your dialogue and narration don't flow very well. Other than that, I think that Olivia is a very ...

    May 9, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Chapter 1: Anna

    Hey JAS13, I agree with stelagineva. You do give us too much information in the beginning. It's best to leave some of the information a mystery so that we want ...

    May 8, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Prochecy (proluge)

    Hello! Yes, this is extremely short, but I think it's a good start. There isn't much here though to truly help you with. It's just a little blurb. Expand more ...

    May 8, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Love Hurts---Then It Hurts More - Chapter 1

    Hey Kat, I thought your title was really cute. :D Im just going to jump into this, and you try to keep up, okay? Im in 7th grade, my name's ...

    Apr 27, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: A Criminal's Heart Ch-4(part II)

    Hello! All the grammar mistakes seem to have been taken care of, so I won't go into that. Just nitpicking right now. :smt002 I think you would really benefit from ...

    Apr 27, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Stop the Masquerade Prolouge

    Hello, RedSun, I'm going to be your reviewer today. :smt003 First off, I really like your title; it's something I would definitely pick up at a bookstore. I walk through ...

    Apr 26, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Recollections (Prologue) Rewritten

    Hello Forestqueen, I'll be reviewing this for you today. I like your avatar by the way, very cute. ;) I love LOTR. I didn't notice any major spelling or grammar ...

    Apr 26, 2010
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: The Notebook

    Hey pshhxhoney, I'll be reviewing your story today. She walked into the room, and everything seemed to pause momentarily. She was small and delicate. I was afraid if I laid ...

    Apr 26, 2010
  • Short Story » General, General Re: The Master Puppet

    Hey I'm back! This was a very interesting piece and you had excellent grammar/spelling, so it was easy to get through. The one major problem I have with this is ...

    Apr 26, 2010
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: ~Simplicity~

    Hey welcome to YWS, I'm new too. I really like your title,by the way, it's what made me want to read this in the first place. :wink: Anyway, onto your ...

    Apr 26, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: The Fight for Nemazania - Chapter 1

    Hey StuffandMoreStuff. I think this has potential, but you need to spice it up a bit; make it more exciting. Right now it's bland. Add in more descriptions of the ...

    Apr 25, 2010
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Young Love (Edited)

    Hey cjscoot! I enjoyed reading this; it had the kind of ending that made my eyes tear up. You did an excellent job writing in the second person. The airport ...

    Apr 25, 2010


Look closely. The beautiful may be small.
— Immanuel Kant, Philosopher