-
Re: Never Be Alone Chapter 1 (LGBT)
Thanks a bunch!
Aug 5, 2017 -
Re: Never Be Alone Chapter 1 (LGBT)
What?
Jul 23, 2017 -
Re: Never Be Alone Chapter 1 (LGBT)
Thanks for making me your first review! I know it's short but it's just a first draft and I'm using all of these reviews to help me develop my chapter. ...
Jul 23, 2017 -
Re: Forever
This is a great poem! I like the passion and emotion. It is quite short though. It could possibly be longer. Also, the structure is a bit finicky. It might ...
Jul 23, 2017 -
Re: Lonely Vs Alone
Interesting concept. What if someone won't accept Jesus into their life? Are they alone then? What if somebody does not believe in Jesus? Does their faith figure prevent loneliness? So ...
Jul 22, 2017 -
Re: Never Be Alone Chapter 1 (LGBT)
Thank you for the advice! It will be taken in its entirety. And you can call me Ella haha. First of all, before I go on to address your amazing ...
Jul 22, 2017 -
Re: Never Be Alone Chapter 1 (LGBT)
Thank you for the advice! It will be taken in its entirety. I will be developing Tracy as an interesting side character with a potential plot path using yours and ...
Jul 22, 2017 -
Re: Never Be Alone Chapter 1 (LGBT)
Thank you very much for your advice! I am doing a first draft of my book so the chapters will be longer and all advice will be taken with gratefulness. ...
Jul 22, 2017 -
Re: She Likes Girls
Good starter, needs developing.
Jul 19, 2017 -
Re: I'm Born A Girl
Awesome poem!
Jul 19, 2017
