Random avatar

Elizabeth

  • Script » General, General Re: A Lesson Before Dying

    An English assignment. There were 5 choices, and 1 choice was to do something different from the others... so I decided, why not, write a script? I have a deadline ...

    Dec 10, 2006
  • Script » General, General Re: A Lesson Before Dying

    Something I needed was Jefferson's side of the story... I couldn't have had the defense attorney tell it would have been like... ... *shrugs* I don't know. Guy called him ...

    Dec 10, 2006
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: And they Call the wind Maria...

    Well the title was from a song in Paint your Wagon... I'm not sure how cliche'd this is, but yeah. It's pretty out there, I'm open for all suggestions, not ...

    Dec 7, 2006
  • Lyrics » General, General Re: Chocolate Rapper

    You say THAT part like the STOP HAMMERTIME!!!!!!!! GO GO GO GO GO GO *repeat 2390848 times* Love your avvie lol... JD *growls*

    Nov 26, 2006
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Two People...

    You just said that because I used the word schizophernically ... *sighs*

    Nov 7, 2006
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: November's Child

    Hey, thanks for describing me. I actually liked this, which is surprising because I haven't read much that I didn't really have naything to say. I'm in quite a hurry ...

    Nov 6, 2006
  • Script » General, General Re: Squirty's Tearless Shampoo

    SQUIRTY'S TEARLESS SHAMPOO COMMERCIAL IS NOW A MOVIE ON YOUTUBE!!!! See it now... OR ELSE! :)

    Nov 2, 2006
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Two People...

    In us there are only two hands, a suspension bridge over the Atlantic, Undulating over the waves gently… Being caressed by the sunlight with froth and spray trickling down our ...

    Oct 29, 2006
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Spiritually Inept

    Gotcha: 1) Cut the wordplay 2) Cut off the capitalization and actually make sense 3) Cut the crap, all in all START TAKING POETRY STERIODS Goals in life: 1) INTEREST ...

    Oct 24, 2006
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Fire

    Yea- this kid is in it for attention and brad. Just to let you know if you post anymore weird or random poems that don't really mean anything I won't ...

    Oct 23, 2006
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Demon overlord

    ... Yeah. Whoever you are. I hope your mother cries when she reads this. What was this? This was not good. It was the opposite of great. It was a ...

    Oct 22, 2006
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: First Poem

    Well it's better, perhaps you could say WHY you felll into a dark hole... but otherwise it's pretty good. Keep it up or Draco gets it :P

    Oct 22, 2006
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Fire

    I like pie too. In fact, I am damn pie queen. But this poem... stanked... Listen, we take writing seriously... so eitehr put up something decent or put this in ...

    Oct 22, 2006
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Did you ever think?

    Alright you did get rid of the question marks and fixed the spelling but there's a bit more... let me show you what the first stanza could be... this is ...

    Oct 19, 2006
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Reversible Verse: Age and Sleep (Revision)

    you were mean about mine but I'm not one to hold grudges... it wasmediocre. Powerful imagery and stuff. That's not holding a grudge? lol...

    Oct 18, 2006


To have more, you have to become more. Don't wish it was easier - wish you were better. For things to change, you have to change, and for things to get better, you have to get better.
— Jim Rohn