Random avatar

Elizabeth

  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: A whole new world

    You love death don't you? Apparently though... I liked this... it was beauituflly writtn... well honestly I didn't finish it but I will someday... PROCRASTINATOR

    Oct 29, 2005
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Short Story: She's There (Otherwise Untitled)

    I believe it appeared boring at hte beginning because I was pretty much introducing Jack... However I came to realize I never described Al... not at all. I don't even ...

    Oct 28, 2005
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Short Story: She's There (Otherwise Untitled)

    Feh... Everything is cliche so stop pointing it out to me world! I am not naive to the fact everything I have written or have ever considered writing is some ...

    Oct 25, 2005
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: I didn't mean to hit submit

    I don't understand the poem, but what i think I do understand from it actually comes from your crummy last stanza. WEAK FROM STRONG MAN! Ahaha, i got that wrong ...

    Oct 24, 2005
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Short Story: She's There (Otherwise Untitled)

    EEEEEEE :Hunter then hits me with a newspaper: I said I'm sorrrrrrryyyyy!!! EEEEEEEE! And by tightening up do you mean... Like... make stronger, more cursing, or use the word man ...

    Oct 24, 2005
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Deathly Beauty

    Repetitive... O' how that word is annoying. O' how annoying is this poem? :P

    Oct 19, 2005
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Unconditional Morphine Rant

    Slayers are murderers and when I said that I meant I was as sane as some insane murderer. Yeah, now that that's settled... :P

    Oct 17, 2005
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: My Untitled

    Thank you :) Now, I must go, for Geometry class is now. Aye....-

    Oct 17, 2005
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: One for the kids - drug induced ramblings

    Hmm... this poem made drugs sound like fu-u-u-u-un :P I liked this. It was pretty sweet. By the way, I'm the girl fate hates.

    Oct 17, 2005
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Dreaming Of Slumber

    It had this nice hazy feel to it... which can only be expressed by song... But I won't go there. Great job. Got more comment than my first work.... lol

    Oct 17, 2005
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: 666 Feet Under (Based On Real Events)

    Dear lord, this sounds like me only I can't write for me life and this was too good to even be compared to mine. Damn.

    Oct 17, 2005
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Unconditional Morphine Rant

    :Runs up behind you: :Wraps arms around and sobs: I LOVE YOU! LOL. I am a bit scary on medication... neahaha.... :twitches: Thank you both of you :D.

    Oct 17, 2005
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Broken Dreams

    The only reason you love that line is because it reminds you of yourself. You selfish brat!

    Oct 3, 2005
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Another Phake Phone Call

    There, I added another line in the poem which might make it clearer as to the: For all I know there could even be another girl in your life But ...

    Sep 30, 2005
  • Short Story » General, General Re: "W/C 9/19 Winner" - A Typical British Day

    *Sulks* It was good.... Well, now I'm going to consider when I retire writing... (1 year since I joined) OK.

    Sep 29, 2005


You never really know how much of you takes residence in other people... We all exchange bits and pieces of ourselves with each other until we're big sparkly collages of everyone and everything we've ever loved
— GengarTheGhost