User avatar

Elijah

Eli

  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: I didn't know- NaNoWriMo project 2015 - Chapter 3

    I am turkish for I get your idea! Keep on working. Atleast make Baba with capital letter.

    Apr 11, 2016
  • Novel / Chapter » Horror, Mystery / Suspense Re: Zu part 2

    Well for that part,It is already corrected,dear. I wish you luck.

    Apr 11, 2016
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Other Re: The One I Hated

    I corrected what I saw. X/D

    Apr 11, 2016
  • Short Story » Spiritual, Teen Fiction Re: The Trip

    I understand.I hope you correct it and like it even more! You are welcome.

    Apr 11, 2016
  • Novel / Chapter » Horror, Mystery / Suspense Re: Zu part 2

    The start is in italic in the way you want it.I do not know why you had not seen it!Well thank you so much and I will correct it.

    Apr 11, 2016
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Other Re: The One I Hated

    I tried my best to correct it! Thanks for the patience you had to review it.

    Apr 11, 2016
  • Novel / Chapter » Horror, Supernatural Re: Static | Chapter Two

    Welcome!

    Apr 11, 2016
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, Humor Re: Falling In Love With An Idiot (Synopsis)

    Hehe.Welcome.

    Apr 11, 2016
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Other Re: The One I Hated

    Yes you are right.I will keep that hidden.

    Apr 11, 2016
  • Novel / Chapter » Horror, Fantasy Re: Outside The Gates I Know

    This is the second part of the story.The third is written.Thank you.

    Apr 11, 2016
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Horror Re: Carnelian Part One

    Good then!Go on!

    Apr 10, 2016
  • Novel / Chapter » Horror, Supernatural Re: Static | Chapter Two

    You could always pm me and we could work it out together.What am I here for?

    Apr 10, 2016
  • Lyrics » Romantic, Realistic Re: The future

    Yes,there are always different ways to sing a song! I did not waste my time reading/singing this.You are welcome!

    Apr 10, 2016
  • Short Story » Historical Fiction, General Re: Ghosts of War.

    I prefer this being a bit longer story!Well,luck!

    Apr 10, 2016
  • Novel / Chapter » Horror, Fantasy Re: Zu

    otaku trash?! ; v ;) noo

    Apr 10, 2016


I have lived through much, and now I think I have found what is needed for happiness. A quiet secluded life in the country, with the possibility of being useful to people to whom it is easy to do good... then rest, nature, books, music, love for one's neighbor - such is my idea of happiness.
— Leo Tolstoy