User avatar

Elelel

  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Rain Before Dawn, chapter 1- strong language

    *points to Darkmoon's age* you did that and your twelve (no age discrimination intended), that's good, very good. PS, love your signature, just noticed it! :lol:

    Mar 31, 2005
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Purple Rain, Chapter 1- mild language

    Ps, the new name sounds great! I'll keep look out for the revised version! EDIT: Oh, it's already there, now I feel like a real idiot... :oops:

    Mar 30, 2005
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Purple Rain, Chapter 1- mild language

    There we go! And there's heaps there handy for ANYBODY, no one has nothing to learn. About what you said with the character descriptions ... There's a healthy amount of ...

    Mar 30, 2005
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Chapter 10/11 (The Sun Prophet) (no prior reading neccesary)

    Right! I'm back with time on my hands! Now... firstly, the "my stomach is parched" thing is still getting to me. I have never heard anyone say it before, and ...

    Mar 28, 2005
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: The Journey (New name) Chapter One

    Yes, a very good start! That first sentence confused me, but otherwise everything seemed fine.

    Mar 24, 2005
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Concerning Gods (short piece)

    He he, yes. I like that too. It's also how I;ve sort of always seen gods ... like I never outright thought "humans created gods" but it was one of ...

    Mar 24, 2005
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Chapter 10/11 (The Sun Prophet) (no prior reading neccesary)

    I thought consent was only if you were going to print it off ... *lost* (don't mind me, answer me in pm form if you're going to answer, don't transform ...

    Mar 23, 2005
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Anaesthetic

    Your muse is back! Yay! I loved it! The rhythm was lovely, as usual, and I just liked the way you blamed or thought it might just be the weather ...

    Feb 13, 2005
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Chapter 10/11 (The Sun Prophet) (no prior reading neccesary)

    Well, I'm really bad at tenses, and I mean, really bad. So if your unsure I 'd check it with someone who does know for certain!

    Feb 11, 2005
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Chronicles of Taer: Prologue - Chapter 2

    I inspired you! *Laughs in delight and claps hands* (I really did that by the way) I feel so appreciated and happy! :D :D :D :D :D :D

    Feb 9, 2005
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Chronicles of Taer: Prologue - Chapter 2

    Ok, if you've got reasons then I think that'll be fine :D. I didn't think of that guard showing up again actually ... good idea! I like it when things ...

    Feb 4, 2005
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: My Prologue

    Yeah, I know the names aren't so great, and the paragraph you mentioned too. But I'm not so good at names so I'll keep them for now.

    Feb 3, 2005
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Chronicles of Taer: Prologue - Chapter 2

    What can I say? You have me hooked. I want to read more. :D. So hurry up and post more!!! Please. I'm not sure I could do any editing that ...

    Feb 2, 2005
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Old Untitled Short Story That I Wrote When I Was 8 Years Old

    THAT, is exellent for a 8 year old! No other comment required.

    Jan 31, 2005
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: My Prologue

    He he yeah. I need to perfect the next bit. I didn't really think anyone was interested or I would have done it before now. OK, I'll start perfecting so ...

    Jan 30, 2005


the world (me) cries out for salvation (snacks)
— creaturefeature