User avatar

ElectricSkies

ElectricSkies

  • Short Story » Romantic, Dramatic Re: But Love Hangs So Beautifully

    This is absolutely amazing! The amount of emotion that was poured into this...I'm sorry, I can't complete my thoughts. That was just...wow. It made perfect sense and the way you ...

    Dec 9, 2013
  • Poetry » Romantic, Realistic Re: Sonnet #69

    I absolutely adore the sense of Shakespearean surrealism and sappy over-romanticism in comparison with the blunt, and somehow better, realism of our world. You did a great job writing this, ...

    Dec 4, 2013
  • Poetry » General, General Re: I was lost...

    This is an incredibly powerful piece that a lot of people can relate to. The fact that you kept yourself from ending it because you didn't want anyone to be ...

    Dec 4, 2013
  • Poetry » Humor, Fanfiction Re: Birds (by Sméagol)

    First off, I would like to thank you for writing a poem as Gollum. I had no idea I wanted this until I read it. You did a great job ...

    Dec 4, 2013


so many languages have fallen / off of the edge of the world / into the dragon's mouth.
— Lucille Clifton