User avatar

Ejay1806

  • Poetry » Other, Realistic Re: Clean Palette

    Thanks :) Would love it if you reviewed one of my works too :)

    Aug 4, 2016
  • Poetry » Other, Realistic Re: Clean Palette

    Well , your poem has got so many splashes of colour that it just lifted my sullen spirits . You made my day :) Now, let's plunge headlong into the ...

    Aug 4, 2016
  • Poetry » Satire, General Re: Money : A Mystery

    I think your review was for a different poem ... Sorry for pointing that out ...

    Aug 1, 2016
  • Poetry » Satire, General Re: Money : A Mystery

    Thanks a lot herbgirl !! You gave me just what I was looking for .... :)

    Jul 30, 2016
  • Poetry » Satire, General Re: Money : A Mystery

    Thanks Kazey ... I appreciate your review a lot . I am working on my punctuation and my rhyme scheme is tuning up ...

    Jul 29, 2016
  • Poetry » Satire, General Re: Money : A Mystery

    Thank you so much :) It means a lot to me ...

    Jul 29, 2016
  • Poetry » Humor, General Re: Rhyme Letter

    Note: This review has been deleted
    Wow !! Your poem just took my breath away . The flow of the poem was really smooth ... It was like gliding on candy floss ... Your message is ...

    Jul 26, 2016
  • Short Story » Horror, Dramatic Re: Winter murder...

    Yeah , and one more thing ... you could probably lengthen your story a wee bit more ... and give some more space for your characters ...

    Jul 26, 2016
  • Short Story » Horror, Dramatic Re: Winter murder...

    Hey !! I am barely a few days old here , and am relatively new to the reviewing business ... but yeah , your story is pretty nice . It ...

    Jul 26, 2016


"She doesn't even go here!"
— Damian Leigh