User avatar

DreamyAlice

DreamyAlice

  • Poetry » Literature, Realistic Re: The Path of Youth

    Thanks for the review!!!!

    Jun 19, 2022
  • Poetry » Literature, Realistic Re: The Path of Youth

    Thanks for the review:)

    Jun 19, 2022
  • Poetry » Literature, Realistic Re: The Path of Youth

    I didn't give much detail so that the reader could have their interpretation but yeah I think I should elaborate it a bit XD

    Jun 18, 2022
  • Poetry » Literature, Realistic Re: The Path of Youth

    Thank you lliyah for giving my poem a read, it means a lot. And yeah you gave me some really good advices, I will try to work on it and ...

    Jun 18, 2022
  • Novel / Chapter » Realistic, Health Re: The Rosemary Center: Chapter 1

    I am glad my suggestion helped!

    Sep 6, 2021
  • Short Story » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: dragon art

    Note: This review has been deleted

    Sep 5, 2021
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: Eclipse: Chapter 10

    The story is developing really interesting! Going to read the next chapter!

    Sep 3, 2021
  • Short Story » Action / Adventure, Fantasy Re: The Holy Spring - Part 1

    XD Mailice I thought the same thing but 'glowers' and 'farden' were purposefully written by Wolfi cause the man is drunk!

    Sep 2, 2021
  • Short Story » Action / Adventure, Fantasy Re: The Holy Spring - Part 1

    XD oh yeah why didn't it came to my mind!

    Sep 2, 2021
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Mystery / Suspense Re: Sky of Seasons Chapter-1.4

    Thanks for reading my works and reviewing them. It means a lot!

    Jul 18, 2021
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Mystery / Suspense Re: Sky of Seasons Chapter-2.1

    Oh Thanks for the time you took to review this!

    Jul 18, 2021
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Mystery / Suspense Re: Sky of Seasons Chapter-2.2

    Thanks

    Jul 18, 2021
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Mystery / Suspense Re: Sky of Seasons Chapter- 3.1

    Yeah! It's my first story and it's a shame that I have never even written a short story. Actually I got into writing after I joined YWS

    Jul 10, 2021
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Mystery / Suspense Re: Sky of Seasons Chapter- 3.1

    Thanks for the review Malice. And again out of my excitement I made mistakes. Well....I have................. thought about it last night. There are way too many points in here. :D ...

    Jul 10, 2021
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Mystery / Suspense Re: Sky of Seasons Chapter-2.3

    Well but I think "soleless" is correct too. Maybe because of regional language differences. meaning&rlz=1C1CHBF_enIN879IN879&oq=soleless &aqs=chrome.1.69i57j0i20i263j0l8.5386j0j7&sourceid=chrome&ie=UT

    Jul 10, 2021


Surround yourself with people who are serious about being writers, and who will tell you, ‘Hey—you can do better than this.’ Who will be critical of your work, but also supportive. And who will not be competitive in a negative way.
— Isabel Quintero