User avatar

DreamyAlice

DreamyAlice

  • Novel / Chapter » Mystery / Suspense, Realistic Re: I Knew Chapter 10

    no nothing weird, the only thing in you is amazingness (Am I cheezy or what?;) )

    Jun 13, 2023
  • Poetry » Realistic, Dramatic Re: I don't remember!!!

    Thanks Ina! Yah I used to do lots of mistakes in my past writings with 'ite' and 'it's'. Gotta edit that! Thanks for the review again

    Jun 12, 2023
  • Poetry » Realistic, Dramatic Re: I don't remember!!!

    Thanks for the review

    Jun 12, 2023
  • Poetry » Realistic, Dramatic Re: I don't remember!!!

    Thanksss Nini for thisss

    Jun 11, 2023
  • Novel / Chapter » Mystery / Suspense, Realistic Re: I Knew Chapter 8

    lol that is such an amazing coincidence!

    Jun 10, 2023
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Letter to memories

    Hey Ina! Thanks for the review

    Jun 10, 2023
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Moonlight Shadows

    Thanks for the review alliyah! I really love to get reviews by you^-^ I hope I could answer few of your questions asked: 1. I used 'Frustratung' as to tell ...

    Jun 10, 2023
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Letter to memories

    I loved your review, you summarized the poem well. Thanks!

    Jun 10, 2023
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Moonlight Shadows

    thanks I really appriciate your review! aww thanks for complimenting my username, that's very sweet of you

    Jun 10, 2023
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Observations

    Thanks for the suggestions, I appriciate it

    Jun 10, 2023
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Letter to memories

    ah Exactly! Thanks for the review

    Jun 9, 2023
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Observations

    thanks for reading my poems and leaving reviews, I like our insights! And yes the title has a special meaning so i would want to keep it that way but ...

    Jun 9, 2023
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Letter to memories

    Thanks for the review, I really appriciate it^-^

    Jun 9, 2023
  • Novel / Chapter » Mystery / Suspense, Realistic Re: I Knew Chapter 6

    tell you otherwise*

    Jun 8, 2023
  • Novel / Chapter » Mystery / Suspense, Realistic Re: I Knew Chapter 6

    Don't forget you said it lol You're awesome writer, don't let any situation or anyone tell you that!

    Jun 8, 2023


I hate television. I hate it as much as peanuts. But I can't stop eating peanuts.
— Orson Welles