-
Re: The voice of the leaves.
Hello there! jster02 has covered pretty much everything, and so I will keep this short. It was interesting to read from the perspective of the Tree and I'm really glad ...
Oct 21, 2019 -
Re: The Boy Who Talked to No One
Hello there! Dreamy here to review this well-written story. It was interesting to know that you never mention the name of the narrator but the character that she and all ...
Oct 20, 2019 -
Re: Trust me, not? (Part 3)
Hey! Before we get into the story, let's talk typos, yea? " Oh hey Lysandra, you’re up early " Punctuation are missing from the sentence. Actually, punctuation is something you ...
Oct 19, 2019 -
Re: Trust me, not? (part 2)
Hey! It's me again. Let's dive into the review, shall we? As Steller Jay has commented, the suspense is real. You have done a good job building it up. I ...
Oct 18, 2019 -
Re: Trust me, not? (Part 1)
Hey, Lady Mysterio. Interesting introduction you got here. But let's first address the typo and get it out of the way yea? “ Agent theron,” She didn't look up from ...
Oct 17, 2019 -
Re: The City of Lone
Hello there, lindzwrites! Dreamy here to give a short review. This is wonderfully written. I got really into it. It was interesting and made me very curious about this Mademoiselle. ...
Oct 16, 2019 -
Re: Melancholy, Death, Friendship (Part II)
The title finally makes sense. I can't believe Patsy died! And if I have to be really honest, my mind kind of started to wander in the middle. The letters ...
Oct 15, 2019 -
Re: Melancholy, Death, Friendship (Part I)
Hello there! I’m typing this out on my mobile phone. I’m guessing some words will be hard to decipher as the codes hate predictions. I apologise in advance for any ...
Oct 15, 2019 -
Re: Glowpeak Academy- Chapter Thirteen
Hello! I reviewed the last chapter a while back. So I thought I'd drop in to review this as well. First, let's address the typos: Rossraised his eyebrows. Silly typo ...
Oct 13, 2019 -
Re: The Wrong Era Chapter 7: Family
haha, that is one way to end a chapter. Hello! I am here! I didn't realise you have posted a chapter. Anyway, it was a bit lengthy but interesting to ...
Oct 12, 2019 -
Re: The Repercussions
All I remembered Sam was angry and left. Paul vanished. Ok, the sentence here is missing few words and so I decided to rewrite it as, "All I remembered was ...
Oct 11, 2019 -
Re: A Night to Remember
Okay, I have to admit to something here. I thought it was Sam who was getting drunk the entire time, not the Doctor. :o All around me, voices of men ...
Oct 10, 2019 -
Re: Lancing
Joseph Warren, the foremost physician of the Adams’ Family, and Samuel Adams himself are fixated on Samuel, the son, who awaited the his fate quite favorably while seated patiently in ...
Oct 9, 2019 -
Re: Hancock Shares a Bed with Samuel Adams
Hey, Fishr! Here I am, again! Haha. I know you asked me to read your latest story but I thought I'll read and review in the order you've posted these ...
Oct 8, 2019 -
Re: British Love, Boston Affection (part II) (Rated R)
Oop, this was an emotional rollercoaster. It was interesting to read Welcome's efforts to over come, his way of compensating, the abuses he faced when he was a boy. I ...
Oct 7, 2019
