User avatar

Dragongirl

  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Science Fiction Re: The Sun of a Midnight Gray : 2

    Alrighty, Dragongirl here for a review. :) I have not read the first chapter of this so if I make any comments out of ignorance feel free to pay them ...

    Apr 16, 2015
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Stoneslide - Chapter 13

    Well I am going to just jumping in. I have not read your previous chapters but I will try to do my best to review this one. First of this ...

    Apr 16, 2015
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Humor Re: Chapter I-ARCHANGEL

    Karlax Interesting, this reminds me a bit of the Supernatural TV show. Or at least one of the character from the show, Castiel. Have you seen it? I thought this ...

    Apr 16, 2015
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Teen Fiction Re: Legend of The Scale 1.1

    Hey Timmyjake I've seen you around YWS and you seem like a pretty cool dude so I figured I would check out some of your stuff! Boy, you got skills!!! ...

    Apr 14, 2015
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Boy Who Cried Wolf

    Okay, right off the bat I am going to say I am a stickler for happy ends or at least some semblance of a happy end. I think it is ...

    Apr 14, 2015
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Dramatic Re: [Insert Title Here] Ch. 1

    Well, first off, I must say lovely world building here. This is quite the chuck of writing to go over but I will give it my best shot. To begin ...

    Jan 21, 2015
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Culture Re: The Native Man's Curse

    "You are humans without the humanity!" I love that line. I found your poem to be thought provoking as well as moving. I liked how you took the side of ...

    Jan 21, 2015
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Technology Re: Unknown Secrets (Part 1)

    Here to review, As far as first chapters go, I wouldn't call this one exactly riveting. Since this is a pretty short chapter there isn't a ton I can say ...

    Jan 9, 2015
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Dramatic Re: First Kill

    Sylar, As you said this is a exert form a lengthier story so I did feel a little disoriented diving into this 'chapter'. That being said, I found the action ...

    Jan 9, 2015
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: The Adventures of Robin Brawl: Chapter 3

    So I haven't read you other chapters but I but I thought I might drop in and give this chapter a quick review. First off I want to say that ...

    Jan 8, 2015
  • Short Story » Narrative, General Re: Hey Eyes

    Hello Abhilash! So I liked this. Just like the rest of us on here, there are a few places you could improve but for the most part I really liked ...

    Aug 8, 2014
  • Poetry » Romantic, Dramatic Re: Arms

    This is really short. Yes, I know I am stating the obvious, sorry. ;) So this is a nice few lines. It could almost be lyrics to a song. I ...

    Aug 8, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Supernatural Re: The Two Year Gamble- Chapter 1: The Room(Rough Copy)

    Hey, Dragongirl here! So first off this is interesting. I am very curious to see where you will go with this. I find the mix of modern day and unique ...

    Jul 31, 2014
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Little Girl

    Hey, So I am not sure what to think about this. Is it a poem, or is it a short story? You start this out with a lot of lovey ...

    Jul 29, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Dramatic Re: Voiceless

    Gyp-Z, Wow!!! Color me amazed. I was so into this. I kept thinking 'I hope this doesn't end soon'. I really like your characters and setting. Your descriptions of the ...

    Jun 6, 2014


Who wants to become a writer? And why? Because it’s the answer to everything. It’s the streaming reason for living. To note, to pin down, to build up, to create, to be astonished at nothing, to cherish the oddities, to let nothing go down the drain, to make something, to make a great flower out of life, even if it’s a cactus.
— Enid Bagnold