-
Re: Mechanoids (Prologue & part of Chap. 1)
Thanks for the reviews guys, they were both really helpful.
Dec 29, 2010 -
Re: The Lockets Book Trailer *NEW with screenshots*
Wow, that looks really complected. How long did it take for you to do that?
Nov 2, 2010 -
Re: The Lockets Book Trailer *NEW with screenshots*
This is really, really cool! My little brothers thought that it was done by a professional. So, yeah, really awesome. But I do think you did the words a little ...
Nov 1, 2010 -
Re: Everything Will Be Fine. I Hope. chapter one
This is totally unrelated to you story (sorry), but Oh. My. Gosh. the guy in your first picture, Vlad, looks exactly like a guy I know. It gives me shivers ...
Oct 4, 2010 -
Re: A weird, random rap...thing...
Really you guys, I was just messing around here. I know that it's not real poetry, I wasn't even trying. I just decided to post it just so that I ...
Jul 15, 2010 -
Re: Forbidden to Love, chap. 1, part 1 (12+ for violence)
Ok guys, thanx for all the help. This may sound really dumb, but I didn't even think about the characters being to perfect, I guess my plan was to make ...
May 8, 2010 -
Re: Forbidden to Love, chap. 1, part 1 (12+ for violence)
Shubhilove2write- No, I do not have a prologue, this is where it starts. Crescent- The part that I cut out is now the second chapter (it's in romance fiction if ...
Mar 23, 2010 -
Re: Forbidden to Love, chap. 1, part 1 (12+ for violence)
OK you guys, I took servant4christ's advice and made it shorter. I'd like to thank everyone who commented (apparently no one else agreed to my challenge :( ) oh well. ...
Mar 17, 2010 -
Re: Forbidden to Love, chap. 1, part 1 (12+ for violence)
Ok, so I realize that this is kind of long (ok so maybe it's really long) but that's the way chapters are supposed to be, right? I have a challenge ...
Mar 10, 2010 -
Re: Deadly Secrets-Chap. One (Title help?)
This is good. I'm really curious, so hurry up and write more! :D
Feb 6, 2010 -
Re: Never Free ( chap. 1, part 1)
I fixed the name problem.
Feb 5, 2010 -
Re: Random Randomness!!!!!!!
:lol: i love it!
Feb 2, 2010 -
Re: Never Free ( chap. 1, part 1)
First of all, sorry about the name, I decided to change the spelling of the name from Kenyah to Kenya, but as you may have guessed I forgot to change ...
Feb 2, 2010 -
Re: Never Free ( chap. 1, part 1)
I know this piece needs some help, so feel free to criticize.
Feb 1, 2010
