User avatar

DragonWriter

  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: Chapter one of 'Assassin's Contracts'

    I absolutly love this storry. It is absolutly wonderfull. Full action, and just the right amount of confusion , and detials. I like how you are introducing chracters with the ...

    Jun 21, 2007
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Mercenary Wings

    I loke it, Bit i could love it. YOu need to add alot more detail. What were the boys playing. Why did the pepol loath the eyes. What war. a ...

    Jun 19, 2007
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: Hunter Garrett

    Gesides what the others poited out, I see nothing wrong. However, keep a girl in susspense here, why doint ya. If you do not post the chapter soon you will ...

    Jun 15, 2007
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: Hunter Garrett

    YOu are a a cruel authour for using the hook techneique and not having chapter two ready, I mean i could seu you for making me have a mental break ...

    Jun 12, 2007
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: first half of a chapter of a book im starting

    Ok, i am sorry to say that you could do much better if you tried, and you know you can do better from what you post in the storry book. ...

    Jun 10, 2007
  • Short Story » Science Fiction, General Re: Fool's Duel: The Wishing Gate

    I like it, however you can improve it. Eddit, eddit, revise, and eddit some more. Then after that you eddit, revise and eddit the storry again. That is why this ...

    Jun 10, 2007
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: The Shadow

    Ok. Lets begin to enter my own lilttle world of mind and i will find my oppeninon of your poem somehwere. Oh yes here it is, under my pillow. This ...

    Jun 10, 2007
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: KamiKaza

    I aboslutely agrree with Writersdomain. However, I have one other thing to say. If i read this as the first page of a book, it would immediatly put down at ...

    Jun 9, 2007
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Harestin, The Tale Of - 1

    This is what I have been looking for, a good story involving animals as the main character. I love it. I love the idea , the plot, the mysteriousness of ...

    Jun 9, 2007
  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, General Re: Paracelsus - Prologue

    I am speechless. That is a defeat no one has ever suceded in. Usually i am so full of words. Noww, I can only think of two words. WOW and ...

    Jun 8, 2007
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: The Dragon Knight Legacy Prologue (Remake)

    I love it. It is a well thought out story, as far as I can tell. If it does get published, which i sure it will, I will buy it. ...

    Jun 8, 2007
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: Life Expectancy #1

    I like it, I hope to read some more of it. I wish there was more details. THere is so much dialogue it it shadows details. A story shpuld have ...

    Jun 8, 2007
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: chapter 1 to my book {still a draft}

    I doint see that meany gramatical errors, compared to mine, it is perfact, But, well, I like the biggining, however, why can simon not have the feeling that evan though ...

    Jun 8, 2007
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: The Leaf of Fire (Chapter One)

    I abbsolutly love it. The only problem i have is that you did not deiscibe his mount good enough. Brown mare. Bahh borringg. You will no way get horse lovers ...

    Jun 5, 2007
  • Short Story » Action / Adventure, General Re: Mystery on the Nile

    i have read tons of books. I have little writting experience though. It sound a liltle like merry kate and ashly mixed with scobby dooby doo. Umm, I thonk the ...

    Jun 5, 2007


"You, who have all the passion for life that I have not? You, who can love and hate with a violence impossible to me? Why you are as elemental as fire and wind and wild things..."
— Gone With the Wind