-
Re: Chapter 1: The Funeral - The Lady of Light (completed novel, draft 3)
Right, first off, let me get this off my chest. I was so unbelievably nervous reading that review! So far, this has been read only by friends, family, and my ...
Sep 8 -
Re: Chapter 2: Trouble in Casat (part 1) - The Lady of Light (completed novel, draft 3)
Will post part 2 of ch2... later on. I don't want to crowd the Green Room lololol! ALSO: PLEASE DON'T NOTE THE DIALOGUE TAG ISSUES! THAT IS A GRAMMAR RULE ...
Sep 8 -
Re: The Dragon's Vale (Chapter 3) - WIP Novella, won't be updated for a while
Ty! New chapter is up btw
Sep 8 -
Re: Chapter 1: The Funeral - The Lady of Light (completed novel, draft 3)
As a note: this is not a stupid YA story about 2 sixteen year olds! Chapter 2 jumps forward 5 years, and the rest of the trilogy will cover their ...
Sep 8 -
Re: On The Edges - Final Part Completed Short Story)
Ch.1 is up ;)
Sep 8 -
Re: On The Edges - Final Part Completed Short Story)
Yup yup. Think I might post ch.1 of my novel here though. I need feedback and only like my closest friends and family have read it. I love 'em, but ...
Sep 7 -
Re: On The Edges - Final Part Completed Short Story)
Thanks! I'm glad you enjoyed :)
Sep 7 -
Re: On The Edges - Final Part Completed Short Story)
"Like, this should be a novel, not a short story!" Unfortunately, for me, I agree... Trouble is, I already have a completed novel I'm editing. 132k words, written in about ...
Sep 7 -
Re: On The Edges - Part 1 (Completed Short Story)
"I hope you think about publishing this when it's editing. As a first draft, it's really really solid material!" I plan to! I have a short-list of magazines to submit ...
Sep 7 -
Re: On The Edges - Part 1 (Completed Short Story)
"I hope you think about publishing this when it's editing. As a first draft, it's really really solid material!" I plan to! I have a short-list of magazines to submit ...
Sep 7 -
Re: The Rebirth Quartet (yes ik it's corny, gimme a break)
Had to edit the formatting on this motherfucker twice. Pls lmk if the formatting still doesn't make sense
Sep 7 -
Re: On The Edges - Part 1 (Completed Short Story)
The second part is just about a thousand words! I think the second part will really shine some light on things 👀 Thanks for the review tho. Everything you've said ...
Sep 6 -
Re: Sunlight Through Concrete Rain - Part 3 (still WIP)
Helloo!! Dude life has been so busy these past weeks, I couldn't write much less respond to reviews. But thanks for the rev! Also your notes, like Tikaya's below, are ...
Sep 5 -
Re: The crashing wave of blood is my yield verse
I've never seen an English ghazal/shayari before! I love this one, dude. It's amazing. Virtually no notes, aside from the fact that I think it'll be EVEN better in Urdu ...
Sep 3 -
Re: On The Edges - Part 1 (Completed Short Story)
The final 2 vignettes of this work will be posted in ANOTHER part. The full story exceeds YWS's 8000-word word limit lol.
Sep 3
