User avatar

DoctorClicky

  • Short Story » General, General Re: "Saint" Nicholas

    Hahahah, that was actually really funny. That was a very clever idea (santa being evil) you put into your story, I like it a lot. ^_^ Keep writing!

    Jan 11, 2008
  • Short Story » General, General Re: From when...

    I have no clue what this is but it kept me entertained... lol. I like the refrences to diversity (race and sexuality). I don't quite grasp the concept of the ...

    Jan 10, 2008
  • Lyrics » General, General Re: Forget you

    I'm slightly confused, why don't they wanna go to sleep if they dream about this lover when they do sleep? I don't like the word choice of "guess" but I ...

    Jan 10, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: 12 Shocks of Christmas (Pt. 2)

    Ahhh! I want more, LOL. Very entertaining ^_^. Do the next ones, quickly! :)

    Jan 10, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: 12 Shocks of Christmas, Pt. 1

    I like it, the characters are entertaining (although mom and dad seem to be a bit boring at the moment :P). I like Teddy though, kids are always fun.

    Jan 10, 2008
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: The Holy Man

    I like this poem, even though I'm not entirely sure what it is about. I just like the essence of the mystery of what is out there O_o... lol.

    Jan 10, 2008
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Gone

    I love it, I think it's beautiful. I think what makes writing most beautiful is when it comes from a real experience and it gives it much more "umph" and ...

    Jan 9, 2008
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Bubbles is Missing (Horror Story)

    Jamie Cracker and Miss Mackowick arrived outside the woods on time. Detective Marshall was waiting nearby, with a friend. Mr. Jacob Davis. He was a local dog walker and a ...

    Apr 22, 2007
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Half Lies

    HOLY SHIT THIS IS ONE DAMN GOOD POEM! A+!

    Apr 20, 2007
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: fate's victims

    OMG YOU CAN'T STOP THERE. WHAT HAPPENS NEXT? WHAT IS GOING ON!? ME AND BRAD MUST KNOW!!!

    Jan 29, 2007


We are discreet sheep; we wait to see how the drove is going, and then go with the drove.
— Mark Twain