User avatar

Dewdrop02

  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: he said he'd cure your ills

    “because my body was nothing / it could be taken from me.” — That first line really caught my eye and held me the whole way through this poem. I ...

    Nov 12, 2025
  • Other » Dramatic, Realistic Re: Dream Big: An Inspirational Speech To Whoever Needs It

    Read this with a hurting neck because I'm staying up late for the sake of these dreams I have so I most definately can relate to this. The mere fact ...

    Nov 1, 2025
  • Short Story » Fantasy, Supernatural Re: Markus and Mia’s childhoods

    "There was so much more to see, and they’d have plenty of time to see everything. After all, they were only kids." This line speaks alot to me as it ...

    Nov 1, 2025
  • Poetry » Politics, General Re: R is for Great

    Here's a review, GeeLyria! Permit me to start by saying I'm Cameroonian. I don't know if you've ever heard about this place but we're the second bilingual country after Canada ...

    Nov 1, 2025
  • Poetry » Romantic, General Re: Staring at the sun

    Hello gaojiyingwenwangmin! I'm still just learning to write reviews so I hope this one is't awkward. Ok so, first off, I'de like to appreciate the brief and straight-to-the-point nature of ...

    Nov 1, 2025
  • Poetry » General, Realistic Re: Maturity- The unwanted Upgrade

    Hi, Alwaysea! Here's my review. To begin, I really love how your poem feels relatable. maturity where I live really mostly depends on what you do and how much you ...

    Oct 30, 2025


"The trouble with Borrowing another mind was, you always felt out of place when you got back to your own body, and Granny was the first person ever to read the mind of a building. Now she was feeling big and gritty and full of passages. 'Are you all right?' Granny nodded, and opened her windows. She extended her east and west wings and tried to concentrate on the tiny cup held in her pillars."
— Terry Pratchett, Discworld: Equal Rites