User avatar

DeerInBacPac

DeerInBacPac's Bacpac

  • Poetry » Spiritual, Lyrical Re: Being A Poet

    Hello, E.E here for a possibly quick review and maybe some utter nonsense! So, lets get started! :D First thing I notice is that the flow is not the best. ...

    Oct 17, 2017
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Romantic Re: Light our fire

    Hello, E.E here for a possibly quick review and maybe some utter nonsense! So, lets get started. :D First thing I notice when I read this is that the line ...

    Oct 17, 2017
  • Poetry » Humor, Horror Re: f this

    Hello, E.E here for a possibly quick review and maybe some utter nonsense! So, let's get started! :D So the first thing I notice is that your I's are not ...

    Oct 17, 2017
  • Poetry » Culture, Realistic Re: be proud

    Hello, E.E here for a possibly quick review and maybe some utter nonsense! So, lets get started. :D First thing I think when I see this "capitalization, poem!" After that ...

    Oct 16, 2017
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Untitled

    Hello, E.E here for a possibly quick review and maybe some utter nonsense! So, lets get started. :D So, first thing I notice is that many places are in need ...

    Oct 16, 2017
  • Poetry » Realistic, Dramatic Re: Is it sad?

    Hello, E.E here for a possibly quick review and maybe some utter nonsense! So, let's get started. :D So, the title caught my eye but reading over the poem itself, ...

    Oct 15, 2017
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Romantic Re: Us

    Hello, E.E here for a possibly quick review and maybe some utter nonsense! So, lets get started. :D Before I being, I love that you connected this with your two ...

    Oct 15, 2017
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Romantic Re: Me

    Hello, E.E here for a possibly quick review and maybe some utter nonsense! So, lets get started. :D First thing I notice is that "Well who cares?" The word "well" ...

    Oct 14, 2017
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Party Haiku

    Hello, E.E here for a possibly quick review and maybe some utter nonsense! So, lets get started. :D Before I begin I know this was posted a long while ago, ...

    Oct 14, 2017
  • Novel / Chapter » Dramatic, General Re: When the truth comes out

    Hello, E.E for a possibly quick review and maybe even some utter nonsense! So, let's get started. :D I quite like how you told the second part from the fathers ...

    Oct 14, 2017
  • Poetry » Satire, Humor Re: after a parade

    Hello, E.E here for a possibly quick review and maybe some utter nonsense! So, lets get started. :D Before I begin I know this was posted a bit ago but ...

    Oct 14, 2017
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Romantic Re: vacant lot

    Hello, E.E here for a possibly quick review and maybe some utter nonsense! So, lets get started. :D Okay, first thing I notice is that whenever there should be a ...

    Oct 14, 2017
  • Short Story » Dramatic, Realistic Re: Hater

    Hello, E.E here for a possibly quick review and maybe some utter nonsense! So, lets get started. :D So, reading this, I like it. Some of the things I can ...

    Oct 14, 2017
  • Poetry » Realistic, General Re: Please Stop

    Hello, E.E here for a possibly quick review and maybe some utter nonsense! So, let's get started. :D So, the first thing I think when reading this is "Oh, look! ...

    Oct 14, 2017
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Romantic Re: You

    Hello, E.E here for a possibly quick review and maybe some utter nonsense! So, lets get started. :D The repetition of the line "I was hooked" is obviously important to ...

    Oct 14, 2017


There are darknesses in life and there are lights, and you are one of the lights, the light of all lights.
— Bram Stoker