User avatar

Deanz

Deanz

  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: So Much Emotion

    I would have never thought that so many adjectives could have made so much sense and bring upon so many emotions at once .Accompanied by so many opposing thoughts . ...

    May 31, 2013
  • Poetry » Realistic, General Re: To Be Me

    Your constant comparisons of isolation and not being isolated keeps a reader interested . I am compelled by your writing of loneliness and then your opposite imagery of love and ...

    May 31, 2013
  • Poetry » Romantic, Narrative Re: Each by the Other

    While I was reading this poem , my mind created this utopian magical romantic scene of two people who , by fate, were brought together . I Particularly enjoyed the ...

    May 31, 2013
  • Poetry » Realistic, Dramatic Re: I am Me

    An honest response to daily insecurities that haunt the typical young person . Brilliant ! I especially enjoyed the different senses such as : deafness and blindness , that really ...

    May 31, 2013


News is not a game show. You don't win a car if you happen to be right.
— John Oliver