User avatar

Deanie

Deanie

  • Poetry » General, General Re: Solitaire

    Hey ongoeslife. I liked the beginning of your poem. The use of thwip and the relation between the object and her emotions was a very good beginning. And then the ...

    Dec 23, 2012
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Realistic Re: The Dollhouse

    *ahem* I mean more ;P

    Dec 14, 2012
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Salt (edited)

    Wow, that was a good poem. It had a beautiful ryhthm to it and it has very vivid imagery. It was so nice that I personally cannot see anything wrong ...

    Jul 23, 2012
  • Poetry » Spiritual, Other Re: Pray

    Ajt! I think this poem is really interesting. The idea I got from it was that you wanted things to improve in the world. That you wanted to pray for ...

    Mar 28, 2012
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Prologue of The Five

    I think this is really good. I'm looking forward to what is next and I like how you've set out the whole map for us already. We know their is ...

    Mar 13, 2012
  • Lyrics » General, General Re: Dear Nicki

    It's good. Looks perfect to me and I don't feel like I can help you improve somehow on this. Deanie x

    Jan 3, 2012
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Piano Boy

    Hi! I really liked this poem. It was really nice and had a very good flow to it. I'm not going to make this too long because you seem to ...

    Dec 17, 2011
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Invisible tears

    I liked this! But you do need to add more. This is not the amazing review I promised you XD thats coming soon. My advice: more! Deanie x

    Dec 8, 2011
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: I miss the Rain

    One word: Amazing

    Oct 16, 2011
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: A Note to the World: We Will Rise.

    Simple and beautiful. A poem worth being written. I love your writing style. Deanie x

    Oct 15, 2011
  • Short Story » Action / Adventure, General Re: Ced/As Make-out Scene-MAJOR EDITS.

    This version is a lot better than the precious. I like Mr. McCoy much better than Ale. I don't know why, but his name sounds more professional. Deanie x

    Oct 15, 2011
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Forevermore.

    Very sad, descriptive and true poem. Deanie x

    Oct 15, 2011
  • Short Story » Action / Adventure, General Re: The Kiss

    Interesting. I like how the boys are really close friends that after a little blow up the bond again very quickly. Reminds me of my arguments with my older sister ...

    Oct 15, 2011
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Beauty and The Beast

    I liked this version of Beauty and the Beasts. It was really original and very interesting. I liked how you put it in the time of the Minotaur and how ...

    Oct 2, 2011
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Asteroids

    Wow, this is really powerful. I see no grammar mistakes, except that in the beginning paragraphs you use the word 'no one' a lot, and you put it as a ...

    Sep 21, 2011


Russets and tangerine shades of old gold flushing the very outside edge of the senses ... deep shining ochres, burnt umber and parchments of baked earth—reflecting on itself and through itself, filtering the light.
— Guildenstern (Rosencrantz & Guildenstern Are Dead by Tom Stoppard)