User avatar

Deanie

Deanie

  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, Action / Adventure Re: Chasing the Sun - Prologue

    Hey Omi! Because you've given me such great reviews on some of my works, I think it's time I reviewed some of yours. I think you have a good knack ...

    Nov 18, 2013
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Realistic Re: Friends Prologue

    Hey there Crystal! I decided it was time for me to finally read something of yours. Is this your Nano novel? Hmm, I think this seemed more like the beginning ...

    Nov 18, 2013
  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, Technology Re: The Quantum Mind: Chapter 10

    Hey there! You posted without telling me D: Now I feel sad. How am I supposed to keep up with the story? Will you tell me next time? This a ...

    Nov 18, 2013
  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, Technology Re: The Quantum Mind: Chapter 9

    Hello! I'm finally going to be all caught up with these chapters :D This was an okay chapter. It released a lot of suspense though, which will surely keep the ...

    Nov 17, 2013
  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, Technology Re: The Quantum Mind: Chapter 8

    Hey there again :) I like this chapter a lot. We get to learn more about Theo's abilities, what with him touching Dieter and then him also not recognizing the ...

    Nov 17, 2013
  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, Technology Re: The Quantum Mind: Chapter 7

    Hey there :D I've returned for more of your story! This just continues getting interesting. So now that Carrie knows about her low body temperature, wouldn't she be a bit ...

    Nov 17, 2013
  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, Technology Re: The Quantum Mind: Chapter 6

    Hello again :] Tired of me yet? I think this was a... reasonable chapter. Mrs Johns is way creepy. My only problem with her being a biology teacher is, would ...

    Nov 14, 2013
  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, Technology Re: The Quantum Mind: Chapter 5

    Hey there! Reading more because I have the time ;) So this was a great read :D I like how now Noel knows that Theo is messing with her mind. ...

    Nov 14, 2013
  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, Fantasy Re: Cyberpunk Fantasy part one, rewrite.

    Hey there, Here to read the newly improved version. It seems like a bit more of a daunting task after seeing such a great first review. I'll do my best ...

    Nov 14, 2013
  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, Technology Re: The Quantum Mind: Chapter 4

    Here to keep reading :D So, this chapter was much better. Noel has started to act strange. I wonder why, even when the device probably affected Theo, not her. Maybe ...

    Nov 14, 2013
  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, Technology Re: The Quantum Mind: Chapter 3

    Hello again, I liked reading this, because it gave a further description of the characters and their relationships. Which was exactly what I asked for, and hoped to see! So ...

    Nov 14, 2013
  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, Technology Re: The Quantum Mind: Chapter 2

    Hello there! A bit of a late welcome to YWS from me :3 I'm sure you've got the swing of it by now. I'm going to try and read through ...

    Nov 13, 2013
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Not Fade Away

    Hello there! I really liked this poem. You have a great use of imagery and words here, and it seems to work so well to make such a beautiful poem. ...

    Nov 12, 2013
  • Short Story » Dramatic, Romantic Re: Tales of Herc. and Meg

    Hey there! I am here to review your short story :) I would like to say it was very interesting. I liked how you had Megara meet Hercules at a ...

    Nov 11, 2013
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Winter

    Hi Alpaca! I liked reading this. It has a nice story to it, and it's very suiting seeing as winter is coming. It had an okay rhythm. It was good ...

    Nov 11, 2013


If you receive a bribe, you must report it in your income.
— John Oliver