User avatar

Deanie

Deanie

  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, Technology Re: The Quantum Mind: Chapter 17

    Hey again! More to read. I liked this chapter. It's pretty clear that Noel is in trouble, and I wonder how they'll manage saving her as well. I didn't see ...

    Dec 3, 2013
  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, Technology Re: The Quantum Mind: Chapter 16

    Hey Budgie! Seeing as you've already had a detailed review on the technical side of things, I will try and keep to the storyline side. I'm in a picky mood ...

    Dec 2, 2013
  • Short Story » Horror, Romantic Re: Un Malentendu

    Hey there Kev again :) This was quite a different story from the first one. I really expected something different to happen to Elisa, I thought you were hinting at ...

    Dec 2, 2013
  • Short Story » Horror, Dramatic Re: The Sound of Depression

    Hey Kev! I decided I just had to read something of yours, even if it's horror which ugh, is not really my type of thing. But the way you wrote ...

    Dec 1, 2013
  • Novel / Chapter » Realistic, Teen Fiction Re: In My Eyes Chapter 2

    Hi there, back to review the second chapter! I liked that we got to see April's 'dooms day' as she called it. It was interesting to know what happened to ...

    Nov 30, 2013
  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, Technology Re: The Quantum Mind: Chapter 15

    Allo! Me again as usual :) What a lovely beginning to the chapter! You did exquisitely well with Yvette's explanation of what happened to her and why they're all after ...

    Nov 29, 2013
  • Short Story » Science Fiction, Teen Fiction Re: Clockwork

    Hey there MooCowPoop, I always see these messages that you posted something, so I decided I'd actually look at one for once. And I'm glad I did because I sincerely ...

    Nov 28, 2013
  • Novel / Chapter » Dramatic, Teen Fiction Re: Will: The One I Wish the Best Chapter 6

    Back again for more! I liked this chapter, because you get to see all the main characters coming together to and sharing a moment of passion over their past. It ...

    Nov 27, 2013
  • Novel / Chapter » Dramatic, Teen Fiction Re: Will: The One I Wish the Best Chapter 5

    Hey Arli! I just found some free time so I will review this now. My apologies for it taking so long. This was another interesting chapter where we got to ...

    Nov 27, 2013
  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, Technology Re: The Quantum Mind: Chapter 14

    Hey there again! Thanks for letting me know this was up. I liked this chapter, although it seemed a little fuzzy to read, and I felt a bit confused in ...

    Nov 27, 2013
  • Article / Essay » General, General Re: Women's Rights

    Hey Rishabh! I am ready to review the next thing. Mm, I think I preferred the other one. Although I am understanding what you mean to say, the English language ...

    Nov 27, 2013
  • Poetry » General, General Re: On This Day

    Hey Okuro! Just decided to stop by this poem :) You've done a good job here with showing what you want to tell us in a lovely way with words. ...

    Nov 26, 2013
  • Article / Essay » General, General Re: Mother Earth: A gang rape victim

    Hey Rishabh! So I didn't get to this on review day, I apologise. But I am here now, and you may have to wait a little bit longer before review ...

    Nov 26, 2013
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Fantasy Re: The Last Days Chapter One Part 3: Decision

    Hello again Sarah ^^ Here to get reviewing the next chapter! Agh, some parts of this chapter were just so wonderful! I especially loved the really descriptive scene you wrote ...

    Nov 25, 2013
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Fantasy Re: The Last Days Chapter One Part 2: The Four Sorcerers

    Hey there Sarah! I'm sorry I didn't make getting to this for review day, but instead I will write this review now! Thanks for letting me know you posted more. ...

    Nov 25, 2013


Isn't it funny how day by day nothing changes but when you look back, everything's different?
— C.S. Lewis