User avatar

Deanie

Deanie

  • Short Story » Action / Adventure, Historical Fiction Re: Dawn of the Daughter of God, Pt. 1

    Hey Therese! You're so special, you get to have my 800th review! I hope it's helpful and I'll try my best with it, okay? ^.^ I really like the character ...

    Apr 8, 2014
  • Poetry » Realistic, Romantic Re: Four verses of sadness ( The man with no fare )

    Hello inspirus ^^ So, I am finally here to review this. Sorry for the time delay. I have to say it's a beautiful poem about love and what you feel ...

    Apr 7, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: The Book Man, Chapter 26 (Revised)

    Hola Blue! I have finally caught up with Messenger *does a little dance* Although he did do all those reviews in just one day >.> Anyways! To the review: For ...

    Apr 7, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Spiritual Re: Castor's Tale Chapter 1 Part 1 - Breakfast at the Inn

    Hello Messenger! You're ever loyal sage here to review. :) There wasn't much to comment plot wise on this because it's more of a filling in chapter of Castor's daily ...

    Apr 7, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Fanfiction, Action / Adventure Re: The Spark - Ch. 2

    Heya Iggsies! So here for the second chapter as promised. This is going to be notably harder to review so excuse if this was short. I did find it to ...

    Apr 6, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: The Book Man, Chapter 25 (Revised)

    Heya Blue! I hope to write something more reasonable for this one. I am so happy to see the end chapter about the rose bushes. It gave the whole thing ...

    Apr 6, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: Across Worlds - Chapter 2

    Hello Noelle! Me again, hehe. I hope you don't mind but I was extremely picky this time round... so quite a few things to mention? Firstly, the suspenseeeeeeeeeee! Who knows ...

    Apr 6, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: Across Worlds - Chapter 1

    Heya Noelle! Deanie here so I can go read the next chapter after this one. I also was interested in your writing because I haven't reviewed it much before... This ...

    Apr 5, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Fanfiction, Action / Adventure Re: The Spark - Ch. 1

    Iggy! THIS IS AMAZING I know you wrote it last year, I know it's an old work, but it's just brilliant. I know you've only posted two chapters since then. ...

    Apr 5, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: The Book Man, Chapter 23 (Revised)

    Blueeeee! I'm doing more than one review today and I have a ton-load of homework to do... To the chapter. I knew Minerva was shy and that was why she ...

    Apr 2, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: The Book Man, Chapters 21-22 (Revised)

    Hoi Blue! Morning! If I try to review at least one of your chapters a day it may take a while but it's an aim at least. This was an ...

    Apr 2, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: The Book Man, Chapters 18-20 (Revised)

    Hallo Blue! Back again after a tiresome day... not sure how many reviews I'll be able to do. I was thought this chapter was interesting. We get to see a ...

    Apr 1, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: The Book Man, Chapter 17 (Revised)

    Bonjour! THAT WAS THE SWEETEST GIFT EVER! It's yours

    Mar 31, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: The Book Man, Chapters 15-16 (Revised)

    Greetings (I'm going to try and think of a different way of saying hello each time.) I love this chapter

    Mar 31, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: The Book Man, Chapter 14 (Revised)

    Hey Blue! The Book Man is getting so much publicity it must be really awesome! I best get cracking with reviewing before all the good people pour in so there ...

    Mar 31, 2014


i, too, use desk chairs for harm and harm alone
— Omni