User avatar

DeadlyAF

  • Article / Essay » Realistic, Romantic Re: Cold-Blooded

    I liked this very much. Some of the lines were really beautiful and relatable. There are a LOT of grammar mistakes though, that made reading this not as enrapturing as ...

    Nov 9, 2016
  • Novel / Chapter » Teen Fiction, General Re: The Things They Can't See: Chapter 1

    Hey! You did really well with the rewriting. Methinks I'm going to continue with this story after all. I liked how you gave us enough time to get accustomed to ...

    Nov 3, 2016
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: Ghostly Alley; Chapter two

    Hey! I'm really loving this story so far. Although there are some grammatical mistakes. But it's a great story and the plot is really intriguing. You're really a great writer. ...

    Nov 2, 2016
  • Poetry » Romantic, Narrative Re: Unanswered Questions

    Hey! This poem was truly a great read! Although I feel like there were a little grammatical errors in the punctuation. I liked how you expressed the emotions in such ...

    Nov 2, 2016
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Pizza

    Hey! So great work , didn't expect a poem about pizza to be this deep to be honest. It was truly a great read. Although if you pay attention to ...

    Oct 27, 2016
  • Short Story » Humor, Satire Re: Muggles Gone Wild

    Everyone who's read harry potter is living in a fantasy land in their heads. >.>

    Oct 25, 2016
  • Short Story » Humor, Satire Re: Muggles Gone Wild

    Although there are some grammatical errors, this story will be a great and relatable read for everyone who has read books like Harry Potter! It was brilliant!

    Oct 25, 2016


I haven't failed, I've found 10,000 ways that don't work.
— Thomas Edison