-
Re: The Journey of Acceptance: Hope- Chapter 1
Hey there! Great work! You captured my attention from the very beginning. I liked how you described the place the protagonist lived in before plunging into the story. It gives ...
Nov 2, 2016 -
Re: The Things They Can't See: Chapter 1
Okay so lets get started. The title intrigued me when I saw it in the green room, and the ending of this chapter was good. Although I have to say ...
Nov 2, 2016 -
Re: The Death of a Dwarf
I have not played the said game before but methinks that it was a good story. It was over too soon though. You could've elaborated the fight scene better for ...
Oct 27, 2016 -
Re: EyeSpot - Prologue
Fantastic Prologue! The story enraptured me the moment the protagonist opened her eyes. The prologue was over too quickly, it didn't give me time to connect to the protagonist, make ...
Oct 25, 2016
