User avatar

DeadEndsAreOptional

  • Short Story » Romantic, Humor Re: of costars, garlic and onions

    You are totally right I was rushed haha. My friend and I were trying to get back into writing so we challenged each other to do a writing sprint so ...

    Dec 24, 2022
  • Lyrics » Fantasy, Supernatural Re: Lucas’ song

    sounds like the characters are going through a rough time. I'm intrigued 👀

    Dec 22, 2022
  • Poetry » Realistic, Lyrical Re: Beautiful Girl

    Oh, definitely! I'm sorry that I didn't make myself clear! Whoops! But yes, I LOVED it! :D

    Sep 27, 2012
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: DELETED

    Thanks for all the reviews! Megsug - I don't like the relationship with Owen and his father very much either. But, I think it is neccesary in the plot of ...

    Mar 4, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: removed by author

    Thanks for all the reviews! I wrote this poem when I was off my ADD medicine, so I was trying to describe how I felt. Thanks again for the reviews. ...

    Feb 26, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » Historical Fiction, General Re: DELETED

    Thanks for the review! I got a whole lot of books from my library to do research but had totally forgotten to get some on the Depression. Thank you for ...

    Feb 24, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » Historical Fiction, General Re: Book About Pirates Part 2

    Thank you for the review! It helps a lot. I'll be sure to fix all my mistakes and add some more background story and description. Thanks again for your review!! ...

    Feb 19, 2011
  • Short Story » General, General Re: I'm Not Crazy

    Oh my gosh! *laughs* I love it! Especially the ending. *laughs again* Perfect. :) Good Luck on the contest! ~DeadEnds

    Feb 6, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » Historical Fiction, General Re: *Untitled* Book about Pirates

    Actually, I have twist up ahead about the girl pirate thing. Hopefully it will be interesting. :) Samantha is suppose to be around twelve or thirteen. When I described Prince ...

    Feb 3, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » Historical Fiction, General Re: DELETED

    Thanks for your reviews! Megsug - Thank you so much for pointing out the time period. I didn't realize I overlapped it too much. Oops. Anyway, I'll be sure to ...

    Feb 3, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » Historical Fiction, General Re: DELETED

    Hi, everyone! I just posted a preface, if you like to read it go here:

    Feb 1, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » Historical Fiction, General Re: DELETED

    Thank you for your review, Megsug! You can give me as much critique as you can, it helps me a lot. I fixed up this part of the book - ...

    Jan 31, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » Historical Fiction, General Re: DELETED

    Thank you for your review, destiny110! :D

    Jan 31, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » Historical Fiction, General Re: DELETED

    Thank you for all your reviews! It has helped me a lot . d@ydre@mer27 and ballerina13: When I re-read this part of the story, I did notice how dramatic it ...

    Jan 31, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » Historical Fiction, General Re: DELETED

    Thank you for the review ballerina13. It was very helpful to me. :) I have just posted the second part up, if anyone wants to read it please go here:

    Jan 29, 2011


I wonder if people felt the freedom in our culture to love louder, if they'd be quicker to say "I miss you" when the absence of someone is felt instead of just thinking it.
— soundofmind