User avatar

DarthKay

  • Poetry » Other, General Re: [Title needed]

    Oh wow :) Thanks so much for the reviews! I know it's not amazing but i was just sick today, lying in bed, so i just came up with that ...

    Nov 6, 2010
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: I Never Understood

    Awesomeness :) That is all...

    Aug 4, 2010
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Rice Crispies

    Oh thanks so much you guys! On that last line I pictured a bunch of kids sitting at a table with fake smiles and plastered on make-up. Haha, Calligraphy... I ...

    Jul 28, 2010
  • Short Story » General, General Re: My life changed in and instant...

    Thanks for the feedback! The reason why my story is actually so short is because it was actually something I had to write for school and it could only be ...

    Jul 8, 2010
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Autumn

    Thank you :D Oops! and yes, you're right! *edited* And thanks a lot for the review!!

    May 15, 2010
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: What's... ?

    Hey guys ;) I definitely agree with you, Knightley, it does look pretty jumbled... Its actually starting to confuse me now! But thanks a lot for the feedback :D It ...

    Apr 28, 2010
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: My Special Place

    I fixed it up now so hopefully there are no more problems, But thanks for pointing that out and thanks for the feedback, much appreciated :D

    Apr 27, 2010
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: My Special Place

    Thanks a lot! :D The reason why "I" don't really feature in this piece is because it is supposed to be a descriptive essay (Yes, this was my english homework ...

    Apr 26, 2010
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: My Special Place

    Thanks Mr Knightley , I'll keep that in mind :wink: This is my first post so wasn't even expecting to get any comments at all... so thank you :)

    Apr 26, 2010


He who knows only his own generation remains forever a child.
— Cicero