User avatar

Darkhalm7_Melissa

  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Lost and Discovered Ch. 2

    I'm agreeing with KJ. You have loads of mistakes. And grammar and rough spots. Please read over and over until you think you've got everything and leave the rest to ...

    Apr 3, 2008
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: They Come and They Go.

    Finally! It's been way to long wince you wrote poetry girl! Now then, on with the reveiw! I like how you threw in a romantic twist. As well as the ...

    Mar 26, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: [Storage]

    Great detail and everything! Can't wait to read the next part! I didn't catch anything, but there might've been a few things at the very beginning... D7M :D

    Mar 26, 2008
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Shadows

    If any errors, everyone else seems to have caught them. I found this very intiguing( excuse me if mis-spelled). Probably because I love the night and the mystery every shadow ...

    Mar 25, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Historical Fiction, General Re: The Party Killers [short story]

    AWESOME!!! That was a very touching story Suz! I just loved they romance and slight horror you threw into that! Very dramatic. I can't wait to take a gander at ...

    Mar 25, 2008
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Lemon Sonata

    Hahahaha! That was a great ending. *snicker* Kay so it's not much to laugh about but still...I thought this was really good... I'll be searching for more of your work, ...

    Mar 25, 2008
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Ignore, Accidental Post

    The others have had their say so why not me? I personally thought this was amusing. Very fun. Although the others are right about the mistakes you had but I ...

    Mar 25, 2008
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Lady of the Lockers

    I thought this was great. It flowed well and such. And although I'm not one for big words, I think I was able to understand what you were getting at. ...

    Mar 25, 2008
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Him

    Oh God that was touching...Reminds me of my last relationship. I still have feelings for him... Never the less just like Time we must move on with it! I hope ...

    Mar 24, 2008
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: An Ode to Me

    This was great! Anymore words to describe it? Of course yet to many to list! God I just started here and I already love this stuff! D7M :D :D :D

    Mar 24, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: EverWayward #2

    Hmmm...I agree with Shadow Theif. This definetly wasn't as good as the first one. Ah well. That is just an opinion on the matter...With as many reviews as you have ...

    Mar 24, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Lost and Discovered: Chapter 1

    Hmmmm...This is pretty good...I'm just not getting the plot very well. You might want to go over this to make things run a bit smoother 'kay? I still look forward ...

    Mar 24, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Lost and Discovered: Prologue part 1

    I like this version better than Hidden Secrets. But by the way I think thing will turn out. Use the title as a sequel one. You had a couple of ...

    Mar 24, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Hidden Secrets: prologue

    OMG Theif! It's been so long since I've got contact to you! You had a mistake here... "She is in Hurricane's care father, do not worry." said the night who ...

    Mar 24, 2008


You walk into this room at your own risk, because it leads to the future, not a future that will be but one that might be. This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace.
— Rod Serling