User avatar

DannielleLovesong

  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: The Cry of Distress

    Wonderful without a doubt. You are an amazing writer. You get the point across perfectly. ~Dannielle~

    Oct 17, 2010
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Wish Upon

    This was really good for coming up last minute (at least from what I read at the beginning). Keep writing. :) ~Dannielle~

    Oct 17, 2010
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Alone

    This was a really good poem. It was sad but I know where you come from with that poem. You are a good writer. You are good at conveying the ...

    Oct 17, 2010
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: See No Evil, Hear No Evil, Feel No Evil

    I really liked that poem. You did a really good job. :) Keep writing :)

    Oct 17, 2010
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: These Scars

    This was a really nice poem. It was simple and sweet to the point. You did a good job. :) Keep writing. ~Dannielle~

    Oct 17, 2010
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Stay Strong...

    You did a great job of conveying this topic. I liked it a lot. You're a good writer. I can feel the pain that you feel for your friend. I ...

    Oct 16, 2010
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Out of Love

    This is a wonderful poem. I enjoyed it very much. I'm sorry if you feel/felt this way. It's really hard I know. Things will get better though. You are an ...

    Oct 10, 2010


When a good man is hurt, all who would be called good must suffer with him.
— Euripides