User avatar

Daenyss

Daenyss

  • Novel / Chapter » Teen Fiction, Dramatic Re: Since Infinity Chapter 11

    Thanks so much! Also, that roast was my favorite thing in this chapter. Roger is kind of a father figure for Lauren, after what happened with her parents, and so ...

    May 9, 2018
  • Poetry » Realistic, Lyrical Re: If I, Would You?

    Thanks for popping by! All my poems focus on either emotion or being provocative, and sometimes, as in this case, they focus on both! I like challenging society with my ...

    Mar 30, 2018
  • Poetry » Realistic, Lyrical Re: If I, Would You?

    nah, this was maybe five minutes. I tend to focus on the emotional and thought-provoking aspects of a poem, instead of going for a single, vivid scene. The line "If ...

    Mar 30, 2018
  • Novel / Chapter » Teen Fiction, Dramatic Re: Since Infinity Chapter 9

    Wow, I really needed to answer this all at once, but I'm editing, and so I'm progressing through this and replying back as I get to your comments. The thing ...

    Mar 29, 2018
  • Novel / Chapter » Teen Fiction, Dramatic Re: Since Infinity Chapter 9

    Hey! So I went ahead and edited this a little bit. Tristan and Brayden are now kind of their own people, they have this little moment where their characters shine ...

    Mar 29, 2018
  • Novel / Chapter » Teen Fiction, Dramatic Re: Since Infinity Chapter 9

    Also, to give a breakdown of their roles in the band: Brayden Austin - lead vocal, rhythm guitar Tristan Wilder - lead guitar, backup vocals Cullen Pierce - bass guitar, ...

    Mar 29, 2018
  • Novel / Chapter » Teen Fiction, Dramatic Re: Since Infinity Chapter 9

    Hey, thanks for reviewing again! If you've noticed, I've incorporated some of your suggestions already, and the rest are in progress. I definitely see where you're coming from with this ...

    Mar 29, 2018
  • Novel / Chapter » Teen Fiction, Dramatic Re: Since Infinity Chapter 10

    Oh dag nabbit. I accidentally uploaded the wrong chapter. There was a bunch of stuff that happened at the Grammys that was supposed to come before this. I'll work on ...

    Mar 29, 2018
  • Novel / Chapter » Teen Fiction, Dramatic Re: Since Infinity Chapter 8

    it's fine! Also, I'm working on trying to find an editor for this piece. If you wouldn't mind helping out, pm me and we can see if we can work ...

    Mar 28, 2018
  • Novel / Chapter » Teen Fiction, Dramatic Re: Since Infinity Chapter 8

    Aghhhh! Drama starts next chapter!!!!! I'm so excited. It'll all come out, and I'll do the best I can. Look for long chapters ahead. I see where you're coming from ...

    Mar 28, 2018
  • Novel / Chapter » Teen Fiction, Dramatic Re: Since Infinity Chapter 6

    Thanks for coming by again! I promise, the age gap will be addressed soon(think sometime in Chapters 9-10), as well as the entire relationship. It will be heavily stressed. As ...

    Mar 28, 2018
  • Novel / Chapter » Teen Fiction, Dramatic Re: Since Infinity Chapter 7

    I meant the sentence about almost nodding and then shaking her head as a response to his question of if she minded if he posted it on social media - ...

    Mar 27, 2018
  • Novel / Chapter » Teen Fiction, Dramatic Re: Since Infinity Chapter 6

    You raise some very valid points, and to be honest, most of this is just a result of how I started writing the story. The age difference just happened, and, ...

    Mar 27, 2018
  • Novel / Chapter » Teen Fiction, Dramatic Re: Since Infinity Chapter 5

    Thanks for popping by! I definitely see where you're coming from with this one, but I do want to say that this is very much the reunion and honeymoon phase. ...

    Mar 27, 2018
  • Novel / Chapter » Teen Fiction, Dramatic Re: Since Infinity Chapter 5

    Thanks for coming back again, and I'm glad you're enjoying the story! First off, I do want to promise that I'm going to address the differences in their relationship, but ...

    Mar 26, 2018


I lingered round them, under that benign sky: watched the moths fluttering among the heath and harebells, listened to the soft wind breathing through the grass, and wondered how any one could ever imagine unquiet slumbers for the sleepers in that quiet earth.
— Emily Bronte, Wuthering Heights